PDA

View Full Version : Baron Batch blog: A storm is coming

stillers4me
08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Since my injury I have spent a lot of time with my leg propped up with ice on my knee. Before the doctors perform surgery they want to get the swelling down, so for the past week I haven’t moved around a whole lot. Needless to say I have had a lot of time to sit and think, just my thoughts and I.

On a deserted island my thoughts and I sit, with a small coffee table in the middle of a forked trail with two paths. There is a kettle of coffee in the middle of the rickety warped wooden table where 3 coffee mugs sit in-front of 3 old wooden chairs. Above the skies are filled with dark clouds. The smell of rain fills my nostrils and I can taste the saltiness of the air. A beach is near. I can hear the distant crashing of the waves and the wind is beginning to whip across my face. I can see the brilliant flashes of lightning jumping from earth to sky, dancing across the clouds while speaking in a thunderous voice that I cannot understand, but I know what it says.

From the skies the lightning speaks with thunder distantly proclaiming.
“A storm is coming”................

read more @ http://baronbatch.blogspot.com/2011/08/diary-32-storm-is-coming.html?spref=tw

Psycho Ward 86
08-15-2011, 03:00 PM
god i can hardly wait till he's healthy

Mamaduck43
08-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Oh, my..... This young man is a treasure... So wise at such a young age... We need him in uniform badly... I can't wait to see what is in store for him, and for us when he is healthy....

SteelerFanInStl
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM
A great read. Baron is a gifted writer.

Austin87
08-16-2011, 04:13 AM
I really enjoy reading his blog.

HometownGal
08-16-2011, 07:08 AM
OMG this is just beautiful and really hit home with me due to my present medical issues. What an awesome person and a gifted writer Baron is. :drink:

86WARD
08-16-2011, 07:13 AM
Same here. Big fan.