PDA

View Full Version : Ed: Ward Says Ravens 'All I Think About'

stillers4me
08-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Hines Ward has one thing on his mind these days. Baltimore.

“That's all I think about,'' the Steelers veteran receiver said today. “The preseason is good but my mind is focused on one team, that's Baltimore.''

The Steelers open the season against the Ravens Sept. 11 in Baltimore. The two AFC North rivals have met in the post-season two of the past three years and the Steelers won both games at Heinz Field on their way to the Super Bowl – in the playoffs last season and in the AFC championship game in the 2008 season.

“They WOULD schedule us in Baltimore for the first game,'' Ward said. “It'll be an exciting way to start the season off. It's a divisional game so it's very important for us..............

Read more @ http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=111224

Edman
08-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Well duh, it's the first opponent of the season. Of course you should be focused on them. Then that will pass and you'll think about Seattle next.

steel striker
08-15-2011, 02:46 PM
To me a couple of years after we won the super bowl the ravens did not want the prmetime match up. I know this is kind of off topic but, I'm just saying.

Randy06
08-15-2011, 08:13 PM
I am pumped should be a hell of a game.

86WARD
08-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Well duh, it's the first opponent of the season. Of course you should be focused on them. Then that will pass and you'll think about Seattle next.
^THIS.

GBMelBlount
08-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Love to see him knock Ed Reed on his ass again....or is that illegal now?

tube517
08-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Love to see him knock Ed Reed on his ass again....or is that illegal now?

:nono:

This is the new NFFL where real football is not allowed. Hines practiced all off season in Dancing with the Stars to get ready for this season. Only mild hugging of your opponent is allowed.