PDA

View Full Version : Labriola on the Redskins

stillers4me
08-14-2011, 09:38 AM
It’s really the good news and the bad news all rolled into one.

The Steelers are 0-1 in this preseason after losing, 16-7, to the Washington Redskins here on Friday night, and the reason all of that is true is because they weren’t ready to play...........

...................The Steelers weren’t ready to play against the Redskins, because there was no effort made to prepare to play the Redskins. Mike Tomlin doesn’t believe in handling the preseason opener that way, and it only makes sense that if the Steelers had prepared for this game in typical fashion the players would have been better able to deal with many of the things the Redskins threw at them............

Read more @ http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Labriola-on-the-Redskins/50c1d32b-62e0-48c0-8b65-d0eb585678a0

stillers4me
08-14-2011, 09:39 AM
The NFL calendar calls for three more weeks of the preseason, and so there will be more situations like this for the Steelers in the immediate future before the regular season opens on Sept. 11. So please, worry responsibly.

:applaudit:

XxKnightxX
08-14-2011, 09:43 AM
Im the only one who just smiled at the end of the game because it clearly shows that one, football is back, and two, the contenders and pretenders got exposed there. Who knows, maybe it was Tomlins plans of just letting the horses loose on the field and see what they did to make themselves worthy of a spot. I think that the guys will be more motivated this upcoming thursday with the "dream team" coming to play.