PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lord, it's hard to be Humble....

steelerfan
08-09-2011, 08:39 PM
.....But Rookie Cameron Heyward is exactly that, especially with the Vets. Glad to hear this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/pittsburgh-rookie-cam-heyward-winning-over-vets-with-humble-attitude/2011/08/09/gIQAzyl34I_story.html

steelpride12
08-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Couldn't be more excited than to see this kid in action. Good to know he is a class act.

86WARD
08-09-2011, 09:04 PM
LOVING this kid. Really liking the draft class so far...

Nadroj 20
08-09-2011, 09:07 PM
I let him walk right past me yesterday without asking for an autograph :(

I honestly didn't recognize him and he didn't have his jersey on for me to see a number. I have a feeling i'll be kicking myself one day.

steeldevil
08-09-2011, 09:41 PM

I honestly didn't recognize him and he didn't have his jersey on for me to see a number. I have a feeling i'll be kicking myself one day.

You don't know what our 1st round pick looks like? :buttkick:

I probably wouldn't recognize any of the rookies except him though. LOL

7willBheaven
08-09-2011, 09:45 PM

I was close to getting him after practice Monday too...but he walked to the other side of the steps...I was like crap...but I was able to call some guys over and they were awesome.

Nadroj 20
08-09-2011, 09:58 PM
You don't know what our 1st round pick looks like? :buttkick:

I probably wouldn't recognize any of the rookies except him though. LOL

After he past me I thought for sure thats who it was, but I wasn't sure. My buddy googled his picture and found out it was of course.

So sadly there was a moment I forgot what he looked like lol

Nadroj 20
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
I was close to getting him after practice Monday too...but he walked to the other side of the steps...I was like crap...but I was able to call some guys over and they were awesome.

A lot of the young guys will come right over if you call them by name. Carter and Batch did, actually I was the only one Batch signed for in my area because I was the one who singeled him out.

7willBheaven
08-09-2011, 10:15 PM
A lot of the young guys will come right over if you call them by name. Carter and Batch did, actually I was the only one Batch signed for in my area because I was the one who singeled him out.

Cool...yeah I called and got Crezdon Butler, Baron Batch, Chris Scott, and Tyler Grisham...the others i didnt know who they were due to the roster list they handed out being out of date or I couldnt see there number. I found out I got that TE Gilmore...but the other 3-4 I got will be camp cuts, but oh well.

steelpride12
08-10-2011, 06:08 AM

They're a lot hard to notice unlike big ass players like Big Snack and Kemo coming out!

XxKnightxX
08-10-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm getting this guys jersey. He sounds just like ironhead sr. Ironhead was such an inspiration for me since he made Passaic one of the best teams in the nation and I got the honor 25 years later of being coached by Tom Elsasser and Ray McCrann. The same coaches who took ironhead under their wings and made him become a true legend. The legacy lives on.

SMR
08-10-2011, 03:57 PM
LOVING this kid. Really liking the draft class so far...

Me too bro! Good draft class and class acts such as Batch and Heyward!