PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Oct. 23rd V.S. Cards

steelpride12
08-07-2011, 09:21 PM
My sister is a proud Steelers fan who currently lives in Phoenix AZ. She is getting a huge bundle of tickets for the Steelers and Cards game on Oct. 23rd and was wondering if by any odd chance that any fans from on here were going and wanted to tailgate with us. I will be traveling from Pittsburgh to be there.

steeldevil
08-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Ah man I wish! I am going to New York City for the first time that weekend for my girlfriend's friend's wedding. Probably won't even get to watch the game! But a wedding and a trip to NYC are adequite reasons to miss a Steelers game in my book. And this is BOTH of those reasons. Have fun! That is a great stadium. Watch out for those Steelers West fans. They are probably still bitter.

steelpride12
08-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Ah man I wish! I am going to New York City for the first time that weekend for my girlfriend's friend's wedding. Probably won't even get to watch the game! But a wedding and a trip to NYC are adequite reasons to miss a Steelers game in my book. And this is BOTH of those reasons. Have fun! That is a great stadium. Watch out for those Steelers West fans. They are probably still bitter.
We are expected to have plenty of more Stiller fans there than Cards fans! Enjoy the wedding though my friend.

Randy06
09-15-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm going with a buddy man driving up Saturday morning!

2Canadians
09-29-2011, 12:59 PM
We are coming up from Manitoba Canada if you have room for a couple Canadians at the party?

Fu2u2
10-17-2011, 01:11 AM
My wife and I are flying in for the game from l.a. Would you have room for us at the pregame party?

Arkiesteel
10-19-2011, 02:02 PM
We are setting up a tailgate in the green lot looks for a black ford truck with two Steelers flags flying high...........I will have on a #44 Arkiesteel black jersey on .................. look us up or PM me for a cell number