PDA

View Full Version : Steelers @ Panthers preseason game

steeldevil
08-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I know there are several of our members who live in North Carolina. Is anyone else going to the preseason game in Charlotte? Me and my girlfriend Shannon are. I know from past experience that Steeler Nation will be WELL represented there.

43Hitman
08-07-2011, 06:34 PM
When is this game? Is it after the Redskins game. I know, I know, but I'm too lazy to go look at Steelers.com to see the schedule. It's much easier if one of y'all tell me. :chuckle:

fansince'76
08-07-2011, 06:37 PM
When is this game? Is it after the Redskins game. I know, I know, but I'm too lazy to go look at Steelers.com to see the schedule. It's much easier if one of y'all tell me. :chuckle:

September 1st - it's the final preseason game.

43Hitman
08-07-2011, 06:43 PM
September 1st - it's the final preseason game.

Thanks homie.

Carolina Steelers
08-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I know there are several of our members who live in North Carolina. Is anyone else going to the preseason game in Charlotte? Me and my girlfriend Shannon are. I know from past experience that Steeler Nation will be WELL represented there.

I went a couple yrs ago. I really enjoyed it but the starters only play like 1 series. But i do like watcing the rookies and the few other players going for those last few roster spots. I might make the trip this yr especially if Kendric Burney (CB Panthers) is still on roster 2 that point. I seen him play in high school (SWO) in jacksonville, he attended the same school of my son.

steeldevil
08-07-2011, 08:30 PM
I went a couple yrs ago. I really enjoyed it but the starters only play like 1 series. But i do like watcing the rookies and the few other players going for those last few roster spots. I might make the trip this yr especially if Kendric Burney (CB Panthers) is still on roster 2 that point. I seen him play in high school (SWO) in jacksonville, he attended the same school of my son.

Hey thats cool about Burney and your son. He went to UNC and thats unfortunate, but I hope he is still on the team so you can go see him. Keep us updated on if you decide to go.

Pittsburgh43
08-07-2011, 08:44 PM
steeldevil: good to see another Dukie on the board!

steeldevil
08-07-2011, 10:12 PM
steeldevil: good to see another Dukie on the board!

Heck yeah man! Duke basketball fan since I was 5. Not as big into college football, but I keep up with Duke and Notre Dame. We have a college basketball forum on SU, not sure if you were aware. I'm in that forum a lot during basketball season. I started a thread about the Maui Invitational this year. Check it out if you want to.

kmsteelerwr15
08-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Even though it goes against my school schedule, I'll be there!

steeldevil
08-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Even though it goes against my school schedule, I'll be there!

You would let school stop you? You are definitely a better student than I was... :lol:

Pittsburgh43
08-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Heck yeah man! Duke basketball fan since I was 5. Not as big into college football, but I keep up with Duke and Notre Dame. We have a college basketball forum on SU, not sure if you were aware. I'm in that forum a lot during basketball season. I started a thread about the Maui Invitational this year. Check it out if you want to.

Awesome, I'll definitely check it out. I live in Pittsburgh and I'll be making my way to Columbus in November when Duke comes there to play the Buckeyes. Can't wait!

steeldevil
08-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Awesome, I'll definitely check it out. I live in Pittsburgh and I'll be making my way to Columbus in November when Duke comes there to play the Buckeyes. Can't wait!

Wow that will be a great game to go to. I think Duke will win that game.

We can keep talking about basketball in the appropriate forum. Lets keep this thread on topic or a mod will pounce on us... :peep: :heh:

kmsteelerwr15
08-08-2011, 10:13 AM
You would let school stop you? You are definitely a better student than I was... :lol:

Trust me, school isn't stopping me. I'm going to leave class early on Thursday so I can get home in time for the game and I'm going to skip class on Friday and stay for the weekend.