PDA

View Full Version : Steelers/Raiders tickets 11/21 (Want to buy)

BPS3akaWirels3
06-23-2010, 09:56 AM
If anyone is looking to offload their tickets for this game let me know. I need 2 tickets and looking to keep price under $120 a ticket. You can email me at wirels3@yahoo.com

steelpride12
06-24-2010, 08:35 PM
I got tickets for that game through ticketmaster Ive been waiting for this one we need payback since the last two times we played them, but sorry not giving mine up, good luck!

BPS3akaWirels3
06-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks for throwing that in my face... jerkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkk.. lol

steelpride12
06-26-2010, 07:55 AM
Thanks for throwing that in my face... jerkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkk.. lol
Ha just thought I would give you a head's up! Ill let you know how amazinggggg the game went! JK JK:heh:

BPS3akaWirels3
06-26-2010, 09:26 AM
Oh don't you worry.. I'll be there.. No matter what the cost my friend... It's starting to be a tradition with my best friend and I going when ever they play in the Burgh...

steelpride12
06-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Oh don't you worry.. I'll be there.. No matter what the cost my friend... It's starting to be a tradition with my best friend and I going when ever they play in the Burgh...
Is there a particular reason why the Raiders?

BPS3akaWirels3
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Is there a particular reason why the Raiders?

I really do not have any TRUE friends that are Steeler diehard's (except you all on here) like me, so if I can get tickets for this one then my best friend will go with me since he is a Raiders fan. It's not the same taking your GF to a game which we are going to the Lion's preseason already. I have moved so MANY times in the last 12 years I really haven't tried to make many friends as it is hard to trust most people and really not sure people can handle how much of a Pittsburgh Freak Fanatic I am.. lol

steelpride12
06-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I really do not have any TRUE friends that are Steeler diehard's (except you all on here) like me, so if I can get tickets for this one then my best friend will go with me since he is a Raiders fan. It's not the same taking your GF to a game which we are going to the Lion's preseason already. I have moved so MANY times in the last 12 years I really haven't tried to make many friends as it is hard to trust most people and really not sure people can handle how much of a Pittsburgh Freak Fanatic I am.. lol
And I have much respect for you being a Pittsburgh Fan Freak as I am one myself and most of us on here are as well. It is hard to find friends and Im sure harder with your moving. We all may be internet buddies, but when it all comes down to it were all still friends and that's what counts most. I hope you find tickets and can gladly watch the Steelers kick some Raider ass!

BPS3akaWirels3
06-29-2010, 03:03 PM
And I have much respect for you being a Pittsburgh Fan Freak as I am one myself and most of us on here are as well. It is hard to find friends and Im sure harder with your moving. We all may be internet buddies, but when it all comes down to it were all still friends and that's what counts most. I hope you find tickets and can gladly watch the Steelers kick some Raider ass!

Tru Dat

SMR
07-17-2010, 05:26 PM
And I have much respect for you being a Pittsburgh Fan Freak as I am one myself and most of us on here are as well. It is hard to find friends and Im sure harder with your moving. We all may be internet buddies, but when it all comes down to it were all still friends and that's what counts most. I hope you find tickets and can gladly watch the Steelers kick some Raider ass!:tt02::tt02:

HometownGal
07-18-2010, 07:00 PM
I saw an ad a week or so ago over at Shithole Forever where a guy who lives in New York who has season tix was offering to sell 2 seats to a couple of games and he requested that if the tickets were to be broken up, that the buyer but a preseason game (ALL face value! :thumbsup) so I jumped on it and Eric and I will be going to the Panthers pre-season game and the Raiders game. :thumbsup:

BPS3akaWirels3
07-18-2010, 07:09 PM
I saw an ad a week or so ago over at Shithole Forever where a guy who lives in New York who has season tix was offering to sell 2 seats to a couple of games and he requested that if the tickets were to be broken up, that the buyer but a preseason game (ALL face value! :thumbsup) so I jumped on it and Eric and I will be going to the Panthers pre-season game and the Raiders game. :thumbsup:

Why you gotta tease?? I think I am going to pass on the Raiders game and get GREAT seats for the Winter Classic game instead.. I want to be as close as possible since your watching a rink and not the whole field..

steelpride12
07-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Why you gotta tease?? I think I am going to pass on the Raiders game and get GREAT seats for the Winter Classic game instead.. I want to be as close as possible since your watching a rink and not the whole field..

I got tickets to the Raiders game and surely will pick up some nose bleeds to the Winter Classic :chuckle: