PDA

View Full Version : Horton stuns Steelers cafeteria worker with gift of Mercedes

Prouncey53
08-05-2011, 04:10 PM
For a Pittsburgh Steelers cafeteria worker, $20 goes much farther than it does for perhaps anyone else.

Maurice "Mo" Matthews, who prepares and serves meals to coaches and staff at the Steelers' cafeteria, recently received the surprise of his life, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, when secondary coach Ray Horton approached him to say goodbye before leaving to become the Arizona Cardinals' defensive coordinator....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8214127c/article/horton-stuns-steelers-cafeteria-worker-with-gift-of-mercedes?module=HP11_content_stream

SMR
08-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Awww bless his heart.

On another note, the Steelers-West are at it again.

Sigh...

ALLD
08-06-2011, 10:29 AM
In a related note, the Cards also signed the guy who delivers the bread to Heinz Field.

stillers4me
08-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Why doesn't anything like that ever happen to me? :noidea:

I work up elderly patients all day long in our ophthalmology practice. I keep waiting for one little old person to leave a zillion dollars to me me like you hear them doing to waitresses. Waiting...waiting....:chuckle:

fansince'76
08-06-2011, 11:57 AM
Why doesn't anything like that ever happen to me? :noidea:

I work up elderly patients all day long in our ophthalmology practice. I keep waiting for one little old person to leave a zillion dollars to me me like you hear them doing to waitresses. Waiting...waiting....:chuckle:

Sending this guy your way....

http://www.howtodrawguide.com/wp-content/uploads/image/how-to-draw-cartoons/disney-friends/scrooge0.jpg

:chuckle:

stillers4me
08-06-2011, 12:01 PM
That's pretty much what they look like.

They keep leaving all their money to their scum sucking relatives. :chuckle:

GodfatherofSoul
08-08-2011, 03:18 PM
What tells you a lot about the guy is an NFL coordinator asks a cafeteria worker for the last $20 bucks in his wallet, and he actually gave it to him!

steelpride12
08-08-2011, 06:24 PM
They're called Steelers-West for a reason. Can't be surprised.