PDA

View Full Version : Sign up!!! What are you waiting for!!!

LLT
08-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Occasionally we like to reach out to those readers who have yet to sign up for membership here at Steelers Universe.

As a member you will be able to ask questions to Administrators and Moderators who have direct access to your favorite players.

You will be able to participate in the numerous contests and prize giveaways that Steelers Universe provides on a very regular basis.

You will be able to be part of discussions that cover your favorite aspects of football; the draft, free agency, training camp, game day chats...etc.

You can talk to Steelers fans, from not only all over the nation, but from all over the world. It really IS a Steelers Universe!

Be part of the best Steelers family on the web....membership is 100% free!!!

You already enjoy Steelers Universe? Give us a chance to enjoy YOU!!!!

LLT
08-02-2011, 09:29 AM
Occasionally we like to reach out to those readers who have yet to sign up for membership here at Steelers Universe.

As a member you will be able to ask questions to Administrators and Moderators who have direct access to your favorite players.

You will be able to participate in the numerous contests and prize giveaways that Steelers Universe provides on a very regular basis.

You will be able to be part of discussions that cover your favorite aspects of football; the draft, free agency, training camp, game day chats...etc.

You can talk to Steelers fans, from not only all over the nation, but from all over the world. It really IS a Steelers Universe!

Be part of the best Steelers family on the web....membership is 100% free!!!

You already enjoy Steelers Universe? Give us a chance to enjoy YOU!!!!

***bump***

Nadroj 20
08-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Listen to LLT! :chuckle:

Might as well sign up to add to the discussion occasionally, rather just read our opinions.

Come share yours as well :thumbsup:

86WARD
08-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Quit lurking...

YEAH...YOU!

salamander
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM

Hey you, yeah YOU, stop lurking and join in on all the fun!

LLT
08-02-2011, 01:22 PM

Hey you, yeah YOU, stop lurking and join in on all the fun!

Nothing better than having other Steelers fans to cheer and gripe with!!!!! Thats the cool thing about the Steelers nation...we are all brothers and sisters!!!

smokin3000gt
08-02-2011, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqDYcCDOTg

venom
08-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Stop poaching on this site and join up - 5 more weeks to KICKOFF 2011 !!

X-Terminator
08-02-2011, 01:46 PM
In addition to everything LLT mentioned (thank you, BTW), you will also be part of a forum with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you will not have to worry about being flamed nor "hazed" as a newbie. So join on up and be part of the best Steelers forum on the internet! :tt02:

steeldevil
08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Trust me, being a member here is a lot more fun than being a lurker. Everyone here is great!!

O'Malley
08-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Best thing I have ever done being a Steelers fan. For insight and great discussions always a treat to visit the best Steelers site. Might as well join and become part of the conversation..

Bluecoat96
08-02-2011, 02:33 PM
In addition to everything LLT mentioned (thank you, BTW), you will also be part of a forum with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere where you will not have to worry about being flamed nor "hazed" as a newbie. So join on up and be part of the best Steelers forum on the internet! :tt02:

Unless you used to own a site called Steelers Fever. It's game on then.

steelerdude15
08-02-2011, 02:35 PM
This place is horrible, don't sign up. Believe me, there's this one lady here, she goes by HTG and she'll woop you one. :heh: :sofunny: :sarcasm:

86WARD
08-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Da wimmins around here are scary...they'll turn on your ass!! Lol...

Count Steeler
08-02-2011, 03:46 PM
Join the fun. Share your opinion. Get to know some Steelers with some great interviews by LLT. Get to meet some brothers and sisters that love the Steelers just as much as you do. Come on, join.

Aussie_steeler
08-03-2011, 07:27 AM
They are a tolerant bunch here.

They even let people from the other side of the world join in on the intelligent conversation.

Just like the Steelers, we are looking for a new crop of draftees and undrafted free agents to bolster our roster.

Who knows - you may just be the next James Harrison ( look out some more Rodger, you dont want to be seen on fire around here)

Join up .......... you know you want to

Texasteel
08-03-2011, 10:56 AM
This place is in deed a very different and special site. You will not find another site that is as friendly, and close knit as this one. You hear words like family, well with SU these are not just words, we are family. There is no flaming or hazing aloud. The Admins decided when they start over a year ago that they wanted a place that we all can feel comfortable, and not be afraid to speak our minds, without some internet bully hammering at you simply because their opinions are different. Yes, we have had member like that, but you is notice, they are no longer here. One of our staff has developed a direct line to player and agents, and have been able to gain exclusive interviews with many player. SU has become an active part of one of the local radio station and have actually been asked to take part in their draft programs. There is much, much more on the horizon, and you can be a part of it. Join us today, you will not just be a name, you will be family. You can believe me, I'm the old guy, Uncle Ed.

HometownGal
08-03-2011, 12:19 PM
This place is horrible, don't sign up. Believe me, there's this one lady here, she goes by HTG and she'll woop you one. :heh: :sofunny: :sarcasm:

:buttkick: You know you love my paddlins! :heh:

This site has surpassed every dream and goal we set for it when we created it over a year ago. We have an awesome core of members which includes Steelers fans as well as fans of other teams. Every opinion is welcomed here (except those who set out to deliberately set out to shit stir) and respectful debate is encouraged. :thumbsup:

So - quit yer lurking and sign on up - I promise you will be glad you did! :drink: :tt03:

Count Steeler
08-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm noticing a lot more "Guests" looking in. Come on in, get your feet wet and have some fun.

SteelerEmpire
08-03-2011, 09:27 PM
GET ER DONE AND SIGN UP !!!

http://ph.cdn.photos.upi.com/sv/emb/UPI-92871234450607/505d3992bf50cf6262eb9a45d961f30e/Larry-the-Cable-Guy-roast-planned.jpg

LLT
08-06-2011, 04:50 AM
If you have not signed up already let me sweeten the pot.

We have upcoming interviews with Steeler fan favorite Chris Hoke and Punter Daniel Sepulveda. Both give a unique "insider" look into Steelers training camp.

We are also looking at setting up a direct chat with a Steelers player in the very near future. We plan to have him on to take questions directly from our members.

So get signed up today for the most interactive Steelers site on the internet!!!!!!!!!!

43Hitman
08-06-2011, 08:31 AM
If you have not signed up already let me sweeten the pot.

We have upcoming interviews with Steeler fan favorite Chris Hoke and Punter Daniel Sepulveda. Both give a unique "insider" look into Steelers training camp.

We are also looking at setting up a direct chat with a Steelers player in the very near future. We plan to have him on to take questions directly from our members.

So get signed up today for the most interactive Steelers site on the internet!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Perry! Looking forward to hearing from Hoke, he's one of my favs. Sign up y'all and take part, this is a great site and its the only Steeler site I even visit anymore. Well except for Steelers.com. I like their videos.