PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS-Training Camp - Ben Roethlisberger 7 29

polamalubeast
07-29-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVDhN1qUHwI

Craic
07-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Wow. Ben looks good first off. At least from his face, this may be the best he's come into camp.

Also, I am very happy because he seems to have matured about 7 years in that interview. It was just Ben. No show, no attitude, nothing.

Good for you Ben. I'm glad to see it.

siss
07-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Wow. Ben looks good first off. At least from his face, this may be the best he's come into camp.

Also, I am very happy because he seems to have matured about 7 years in that interview. It was just Ben. No show, no attitude, nothing.

Good for you Ben. I'm glad to see it.

You mean he's acting his age and not his shoe size?

43Hitman
07-30-2011, 12:01 PM
That was a great interview. You nailed it Preacher, Ben is being himself, and that is quite refreshing.

steeldevil
07-30-2011, 12:11 PM
He really wants Plax.

stillers4me
07-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Wow. Bravo, Ben! It's too bad he didn't show this side of him all along. He seemed relaxed,sincere, and best of all, confident. Better late than never and it's my hope that Ben will retire a Steeler and that fans will remember him fondly instead of in disgust. Keep up the good work, Big Guy!

Thank you, Ashley!

Lambert_Loonie
07-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Look out for that wasp!

Count Steeler
07-30-2011, 02:11 PM
I think we will see a real emergence of Ben as a solid leader on this team. As some have already stated elsewhere on this forum, this may be a year that Ben is discussed as league MVP.

I agree with you Sue, thanks Ashley.

XxKnightxX
07-30-2011, 02:34 PM
He really wants Plax.

He drools at the thought of that question.

siss
07-30-2011, 02:41 PM
I think we will see a real emergence of Ben as a solid leader on this team. As some have already stated elsewhere on this forum, this may be a year that Ben is discussed as league MVP.

I agree with you Sue, thanks Ashley.

The way you guys make it sound Ashley should be the team MVP.

[/jealous girl]

Count Steeler
07-30-2011, 04:26 PM
The way you guys make it sound Ashley should be the team MVP.

[/jealous girl]

It's scary to think how good he could be if you won his heart. You know what they say, "Behind every great man, is a great woman."

katmandu
07-30-2011, 04:33 PM
Wow. Bravo, Ben! It's too bad he didn't show this side of him all along. He seemed relaxed,sincere, and best of all, confident.x2.

On that note, how many of us acted stupid and did stupid things (that we regret) when we we're young bucks ? I would venture to say 99% of us ? If you don't think you're in this category, you're in denial and just lying to yourself.

siss
07-30-2011, 04:45 PM
It's scary to think how good he could be if you won his heart. You know what they say, "Behind every great man, is a great woman."
I would like to say for the record that I know someone who was at the wedding and this person said that Ben and Ashley were very much in love. So while I may stuff, I am joking and I am very very happy for our franchise QB and his bride!

Count Steeler
07-30-2011, 04:50 PM
I would like to say for the record that I know someone who was at the wedding and this person said that Ben and Ashley were very much in love. So while I may stuff, I am joking and I am very very happy for our franchise QB and his bride!

There is true love, putting your own desires away and letting your loved one fulfill his.

siss, I know you are joking, just coming along for the ride.

Mamaduck43
07-30-2011, 04:54 PM
He oozes confidence and he seems to be very comfortable with who he is.... The way he thoughtfully considered each question and his eye contact, etc., with the interviewers indicate a maturity that has been lacking in the past years..... I hope that this carries over to the lockerroom and the field and that he emerges at the true team leader that he was destined to be... I find it an exciting prospect to be able to watch.... Along with that confidence, he looks like he is in physically much better shape than he has been at the beginning of camp any time in his team history.... The total package..... I can't wait!!!!!

siss
07-30-2011, 04:54 PM
There is true love, putting your own desires away and letting your loved one fulfill his.

siss, I know you are joking, just coming along for the ride.

Making sure its known that I am joking!

and with that said

OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!!