PDA

View Full Version : Dwyer, Sweed fail run test

Chidi29
07-28-2011, 05:09 PM
http://insidepittsburghsports.com/story/sweed-dwyer-struggle-in-conditioning-exercises/40840/

Hines and Kemoeatu also put on PUP list.

Not surprised about Dwyer. I think I even mentioned it once on here. He had weight issues last year; you know the lockout didn't help them.

As for Limas? *sigh* See ya.

steelerfan
07-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Big deal. Most player do. Yes they should have prepared for it better cause both have done it before. So that is sad. But I kinda have come to the conclusion that both those guys won't make the team anyways.

polamalubeast
07-28-2011, 05:16 PM
limas sweed

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr58/violatorsniper/double-facepalm.jpg?t=1258490730

Chidi29
07-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Big deal. Most player do. Yes they should have prepared for it better cause both have done it before. So that is sad. But I kinda have come to the conclusion that both those guys won't make the team anyways.

Most players aren't told to stop running. Because those were the only two who were.

I didn't think either had much of a chance either but it's still disappointing to see. At the very least, would've created more competition.

The Duke
07-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Not surprised about Dwyer. I think I even mentioned it once on here. He had weight issues last year; you know the lockout didn't help them.

yep. I mentioned last week that his conditioning and TC would be vital this year. Bad start. But he also had a bad start last season so let's wait and see....

he does have better competition now with Batch and Clay

As for Sweed, too bad about him. Achilles surgeries are a killer!

TMC
07-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Most players aren't told to stop running. Because those were the only two who were.

I didn't think either had much of a chance either but it's still disappointing to see. At the very least, would've created more competition.

No, they were not the only two told to stop. Tomlin stopped Hampton, Flozell, and some others. When he stopped Limas Sweed, he told him "good job".

Not exactly what you would tell someone that failed. Apparently, he went easier on some guys.

Stlrs4Life
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
No big deal.

oneforthetoe
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
What is the poop on Kemo and Hines?

stillers4me
07-28-2011, 05:50 PM
What is the poop on Kemo and Hines?

Hines is still recovering from the thumb surgery.

7willBheaven
07-28-2011, 05:57 PM
No, they were not the only two told to stop. Tomlin stopped Hampton, Flozell, and some others. When he stopped Limas Sweed, he told him "good job".

Not exactly what you would tell someone that failed. Apparently, he went easier on some guys.

Link?

JayC
07-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Dwyer, Sweed fail at football