PDA

View Full Version : IKE!!!!

stillers4me
07-26-2011, 10:16 PM
Per Adam Schefter:

AdamSchefter (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/AdamSchefter)Adam Schefter

Pittsburgh reached agreement with veteran cornerback Ike Taylor on a four-year deal.
This had better be true!!

The Duke
07-26-2011, 10:20 PM
For once, I hope the "Shefter is always right" thing is true

kmsteelerwr15
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
This is great news!!!

Nadroj 20
07-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Good.

Got that out of the way

stillers4me
07-26-2011, 10:22 PM
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1227384736/sixburg_sm_normal.jpgPGHSportsBlog (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/PGHSportsBlog)PGHSportsBlog by PghSportsNation

BREAKING NEWS: RT @ProFootballTalk (http://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk) Ike Taylor stays in Pittsburgh on a four-year deal, per league source

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1461943780/photo_normal.jpgJasonLaCanfora (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/JasonLaCanfora)Jason La Canfora

Steelers agree to 4 year deal to retain CB Ike Taylor

tube517
07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter/status/96055769908260864

Hope this is true.

stillers4me
07-26-2011, 10:26 PM
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1044058999/KenLaird_ESPNPgh_normal.jpgKen_Laird (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/Ken_Laird)Ken Laird

Ike back is great news for the #steelers (http://www.steelersuniverse.com/#!/search?q=%23steelers). their 1 FA that truly mattered. shocked he didn't even test... assuming tm gave him a deadline

7willBheaven
07-26-2011, 10:27 PM
If its true thats great. Wonder what type of money its going to be for...any guesses? I hope its cap friendly ESPECIALLY in the later years...as he'll be 34-35 when this deal is up.

Just like I knew the lockout would get resolved and the season saved...i knew Ike wasnt going anwhere.

Now what next? Colon? Restructuring? Rookies? Other teams FAs? Some of the Steelers FAs (if so who?)? All of the above? hahah

JayC
07-26-2011, 10:29 PM
nice =) great to have ike back and not wait for days for a decision

steelerfan
07-26-2011, 10:29 PM
Good. Deal is probably a little front loaded, and then the final year will be high, since it's likely Ike will never see that final year of the deal. Now comes Woodley, lets re-arrange his deal down on a new deal. Then cut some dead weight and create some Cap space for other players.

Randy06
07-26-2011, 10:50 PM
Swaggin

BigNastyDefense
07-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Thank God! I was worried he was going to be gone.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:03 PM
yesssss :rockon:

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Awesome news. Needed to have him back.

steeldevil
07-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Really hope this is true.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Now i guess the big question is, who is playing our other corner position?

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Now i guess the big question is, who is playing our other corner position?

McFadden.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:17 PM
McFadden.

You dont think we might go after one of the corners in FA?

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:22 PM
You dont think we might go after one of the corners in FA?

Who do you have in mind? Only so much money to go around.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Who do you have in mind? Only so much money to go around.

was hoping for carlos rogers or jonathan joeseph

7willBheaven
07-26-2011, 11:30 PM

Lets all chip in some money and maybe we can get one of them. Rogers might come cheaper, esp to play for a winning team/etc...but yeah I dont see it happening.

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:30 PM

Rogers would seem more realistic. Joseph will command a good deal of cash, especially if Aso signs before him and he's the top CB on the market.

I like B-Mac a lot. Run defense is huge at his LCB spot.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:32 PM
Lets all chip in some money and maybe we can get one of them. Rogers might come cheaper, esp to play for a winning team/etc...but yeah I dont see it happening.

Yor guys are probably right, I am just not a big mcfadden fan.

BigNastyDefense
07-26-2011, 11:36 PM
I don't mind McFadden as our #2 CB, he's not as bad as people think he is. It looks worse when Ike is shutting down his guy so the QB just throws on BMac or whoever else is on the field.

Would getting JJ be an upgrade? Yeah, but I won't turn my nose up at McFadden.

If we had a healthy Troy Polamalu for the Super Bowl, we probably climb that Stairway to Seven last February.

The Duke
07-26-2011, 11:43 PM

Not with Ike signed now

If anything I could see them go for someone like Chris Carr at a cheaper price

BMac is fine. We could be better, but I don't see anyone worth the price at the moment

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:45 PM
You can't forget how good of a tackler and how physical McFadden is. He throws his weight around to the point where he hurts himself. Gotta admire that.

steeldawg
07-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Not with Ike signed now

If anything I could see them go for someone like Chris Carr at a cheaper price

BMac is fine. We could be better, but I don't see anyone worth the price at the moment

I like him in the run game, but i guess i would like to see us have a better cover guy, a ball hawk.

steelerdude15
07-26-2011, 11:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSZmaL_zU4g

Yay! We resigned our best corner!

Chidi29
07-26-2011, 11:53 PM
From what I've read, the alumni at UL-Lafayette hate that he says that.

kmsteelerwr15
07-27-2011, 12:01 AM
I don't mind McFadden as our #2 CB, he's not as bad as people think he is. It looks worse when Ike is shutting down his guy so the QB just throws on BMac or whoever else is on the field.

If we had a healthy Troy Polamalu for the Super Bowl, we probably climb that Stairway to Seven last February.

I agree 100%!

Steeltreal
07-27-2011, 12:22 AM

What sane person would rep Rajun Cajun with pride

tihmtahm
07-27-2011, 12:44 AM
Outstanding!!! I'm excited to hear that Ike is staying.

Craic
07-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Sure would be nice. A big headache avoided. Then we'd just have to worry about a second one and signing a couple others.

fansince'76
07-27-2011, 01:24 AM
Steelers agree to four-year contract with Taylor
Veteran CB can't officially re-sign until 6 p.m. Friday

By Ed Bouchette and Ray Fittipaldo, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

All along, the Steelers privately expressed confidence that they would re-sign Ike Taylor, and late Tuesday they came through by agreeing to a four-year contract with their best cornerback over the past decade.

Money terms were not immediately available.

Taylor, who told one member of the organization early this week that he would be back, will return for his ninth season. He cannot officially sign his contract until 6 p.m. Friday and cannot join his teammates in practice at training camp until Aug. 4, per a new rule under the collective bargaining agreement.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11208/1163210-66-0.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml

Galax Steeler
07-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Great news now lets get some others resigned.

Austin87
07-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Wow! Seriously good news right here. Great feeling knowing that Ike will propably retire a Steeler!

Count Steeler
07-27-2011, 05:18 AM
Great news. Has this been confirmed? Still nothing on Steelers.com. Nothing on nfl.com.

Don't think the Steelers will go after another CB. With 4 CBs in the last 2 drafts, gotta believe Rooney won't want to spend more on this position. I think the expectations are that 1 of these CBs will step up, McFadden and Butler?

suitanim
07-27-2011, 06:25 AM
Phew! I was looking at the schedule and wondering what Peyton Mannings's numbers would look like in week 4 at home against B-MAC and Gay.

Thank Christ we won't have to find out!

Butch
07-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Yessss Ike!!!

I like IKE!!!

He may not catch a lot of passes but I never wanted to see him playing in anything other than Steelers Black and Gold!!!

SteelMember
07-27-2011, 07:07 AM
Yeeeeeepp!

86WARD
07-27-2011, 07:10 AM
SWAGGIN!

Wouldn't mind Joseph on the other side...lol.

polamalubeast
07-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Thank you!..I love you IKE...great news!

X-Terminator
07-27-2011, 07:23 AM
SWAGGIN!

Wouldn't mind Joseph on the other side...lol.

I would too, but they only have $120 million to spend, and they still have to sign all of their draft picks. It'll either be McFadden or a cheap upgrade, because Joseph is going to hit the jackpot.

43Hitman
07-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Phew! I was looking at the schedule and wondering what Peyton Mannings's numbers would look like in week 4 at home against B-MAC and Gay.

Thank Christ we won't have to find out!

Me too man. I was worried about that for sure.

steeldevil
07-27-2011, 08:31 AM

Yeah I bet Jake Delhomme is pissed....

atlsteelers
07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Our secondary would have been scary without ike. Now we need to lock up woodley longterm.

43Hitman
07-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Our secondary would have been scary without ike. Now we need to lock up woodley longterm.

yeah, and we need to get better opposite Ike. They way McFadden played at the end of the season isn't going to cut it. You have to think teams are going to pick on him.

fansince'76
07-27-2011, 09:07 AM
yeah, and we need to get better opposite Ike. They way McFadden played at the end of the season isn't going to cut it. You have to think teams are going to pick on him.

I'm hoping Butler steps up.

Pristas
07-27-2011, 10:11 AM

Amen, and if Harrison could have "felt his legs".

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 11:18 AM
I gotta think Mcfadden is staying cause our defensive scheme is a little tricky to learn for a new player. Even a Vet player. BTW, I HOPE the Jets do land Nnamdi, cause one I think he is a bit overrated. And two, the Jets CLEAR second need is for Pass Rushers. They SHOULD be trying to sign Woodley to deal, and make us match it. But it seems they are fixated on a Revis/Nnamdi secondary. Hell, without a good pass rush, ANY Secondary will eventually get torched.

Carolina Steelers
07-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Great news i thought it might take a few days to resign him. That happened fast!! IKE is our best CB since Woodson top 3 Steelers CB of all time IMO

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Great news i thought it might take a few days to resign him. That happened fast!! IKE is our best CB since Woodson top 3 Steelers CB of all time IMO

Top-3 All time ????

1) Mel Blundt
2) Woodson
3) Butler

Just my opinion.

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 11:40 AM
Top-3 All time ????

1) Mel Blundt
2) Woodson
3) Butler

Just my opinion.

Not to mention the likes of Mike Wagner, or even JT Thomas. I like Ike, but he is not close to a top-3 CB of all time as a Steeler...Please!!

SteelerSal
07-27-2011, 11:44 AM
Not to mention the likes of Mike Wagner, or even JT Thomas. I like Ike, but he is not close to a top-3 CB of all time as a Steeler...Please!!

It's great to have your opinion but please don't belittle another members opinion..

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 11:53 AM
It's great to have your opinion but please don't belittle another members opinion..

Sal, his opinion IS his opinion. I wasn't belittling it was I ? I was more questioning it, or maybe how long he has been a Steelers fan to believe that Ike is a top-3 all time DB. I mean do you think he is Sal ? I mean Ike is better then okay, for sure. A Darn good Yomans CB. But, and this is just MY opinion Sal, I would take Wagner, or Woodruff, or Washington even over Ike. But I didn't mean to belittle him Sal. Sorry if he, or you thought that.

86WARD
07-27-2011, 11:55 AM
I would too, but they only have $120 million to spend, and they still have to sign all of their draft picks. It'll either be McFadden or a cheap upgrade, because Joseph is going to hit the jackpot.

Agree...gotta start with opening the Bank of Ben. But Joseph or even Rogers would be nice over there on the other side!!

SteelerSal
07-27-2011, 11:59 AM
Sal, his opinion IS his opinion. I wasn't belittling it was I ? I was more questioning it, or maybe how long he has been a Steelers fan to believe that Ike is a top-3 all time DB. I mean do you think he is Sal ? I mean Ike is better then okay, for sure. A Darn good Yomans CB. But, and this is just MY opinion Sal, I would take Wagner, or Woodruff, or Washington even over Ike. But I didn't mean to belittle him Sal. Sorry if he, or you thought that.

Your right..it is his opinion and it does not matter how long of a Steelers fan he is..plus it don't matter what i think....by you ending you post with a "please" in regards to his opinion was belittling....

back on topic...

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Okay Sal. As for another free agent DB, well maybe if they cut Mcfadden. But at some point you gotta take a chance on all the rookies we drafted. I mean Lewis, Butler, and now Brown. If we do sign another free agent CB starter, then why keep say Lewis ? He has had more then anough time to prove himself. But I would look to have a open competition with Mcfadden, and the other youngsters. And if one of them wins the job over Mcfadden, then I bet D-Mac will be released. But if not, and Mcfadden wins the job, then I bet maybe Lewis is let go.

fansince'76
07-27-2011, 12:10 PM
But at some point you gotta take a chance on all the rookies we drafted. I mean Lewis, Butler, and now Brown. If we do sign another free agent CB starter, then why keep say Lewis ?

Again, I'm REALLY hoping Butler steps up. :pray:

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Again, I'm REALLY hoping Butler steps up. :pray:

So by your statement can I assume you have lost any faith in Lewis ? And that like some here, you may thing that the Texas kid Brown is more of a Safety replacement for Clark then a starting CB ?...Just wondering :-)

SteelerEmpire
07-27-2011, 12:13 PM
Don't know the amount they gave Ike, but their saying it was more than an organization like the Steelers would normally give... as per NFL network. I hope the new coach, Lake, is having some impact in upgrading the secondary...

SteelerSal
07-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Don't know the amount they gave Ike, but their saying it was more than an organization like the Steelers would normally give... as per NFL network. I hope the new coach, Lake, is having some impact in upgrading the secondary...

You and me both!

fansince'76
07-27-2011, 12:21 PM
So by your statement can I assume you have lost any faith in Lewis ? And that like some here, you may thing that the Texas kid Brown is more of a Safety replacement for Clark then a starting CB ?...Just wondering :-)

Not completely, but I kept hearing really good things about Butler during OTAs and TC last year. Let's just say I hope someone steps up out of that group.

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Oh my GOD! The stupidity of those New York Radio guys never fail. I just got off the phone on the Fan in New York. And they of course are talking alot about Nnamdi signing in New York. And just for fun, I called in NOT telling them I am a steeler fan, and I suggested that the Jets maybe should have tried for Ike Taylor cause Ike, unlike Nnmadi would have been way cheaper. But has two Super Bowl rings, and experience you can't buy. And I also said that Ike great Speed and Instincts would complement Revis. And Mike Francesa stopped me and said, " Ike is NOT fast " He said both Revis and Nnmadi are way faster. And then I said, I don't think so, I think Ike is a high 4.2 to low 4.3 forty guy, and both of them laughed and said, Ike is LUCKY,,they said Lucky to be a 4.6 guy at best ( LOL )

Like I said...STUPID New York radio guys :-)

st33lersguy
07-27-2011, 12:28 PM
The Steelers had to make this move, he is far and away their best corner

fansince'76
07-27-2011, 12:31 PM
.... both of them laughed and said, Ike is LUCKY,,they said Lucky to be a 4.6 guy at best ( LOL )

We'll see who's laughing when they have the two best CBs in the league surrounded by a bunch of scrubs because Aso and Revis are basically eating up all their cap room.

SteelerEmpire
07-27-2011, 12:41 PM
Oh my GOD! The stupidity of those New York Radio guys never fail. I just got off the phone on the Fan in New York. And they of course are talking alot about Nnamdi signing in New York. And just for fun, I called in NOT telling them I am a steeler fan, and I suggested that the Jets maybe should have tried for Ike Taylor cause Ike, unlike Nnmadi would have been way cheaper. But has two Super Bowl rings, and experience you can't buy. And I also said that Ike great Speed and Instincts would complement Revis. And Mike Francesa stopped me and said, " Ike is NOT fast " He said both Revis and Nnmadi are way faster. And then I said, I don't think so, I think Ike is a high 4.2 to low 4.3 forty guy, and both of them laughed and said, Ike is LUCKY,,they said Lucky to be a 4.6 guy at best ( LOL )

Like I said...STUPID New York radio guys :-)

Their's also talk Randy Moss is likely to land there as well...

Dino 6 Rings
07-27-2011, 01:34 PM
this is good, so we are bringing back our same team for the most part. Of coarse we still need a Nickle back worth a crap. We could also use an upgrade for our 2nd running back (Or are people still in love with Moore?)

Personally, I'd like Reggie Bush, that would put the fear into people "wtf! the Steelers signed who??? so you mean if Ben does actually check down...oh shiiiittt!" Yeah, a fella can dream.

In order to GET BACK to the Super Bowl you can NOT Stay the same, you MUST Improve on your team in some manner. QB, WRs, I say are big solid. Oline...eh...we'll see how that goes, but having Pouncy in the middle as "the man" for years is a huge boost to my confidence that the oline will work itself out. FB...well we know that won't happen...on to the Defense...LBs, locked in, DL, nice depth now with Steel Head (son of Iron Head) there and an improving Ziggy. DBs, like I said, get me a new faster nickle so a little fart like that dude moorehead or whatever on the Pats can't kill us all day underneath. Special teams. Maybe a new returner or get sanders back there more. Kickers...Sushi does the job, and as for punter, we won a SB With some knucklehead punter a couple years back, I'm not worried about that as much, just don't kick it backwards a-hole, its your only job.

So where we need to improve, Nickle Back, and 2nd Running back, and some on the Oline which I think will come.

and as a side note...

EF YOU RAVENS!

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
this is good, so we are bringing back our same team for the most part. Of coarse we still need a Nickle back worth a crap. We could also use an upgrade for our 2nd running back (Or are people still in love with Moore?)

Personally, I'd like Reggie Bush, that would put the fear into people "wtf! the Steelers signed who??? so you mean if Ben does actually check down...oh shiiiittt!" Yeah, a fella can dream.

In order to GET BACK to the Super Bowl you can NOT Stay the same, you MUST Improve on your team in some manner. QB, WRs, I say are big solid. Oline...eh...we'll see how that goes, but having Pouncy in the middle as "the man" for years is a huge boost to my confidence that the oline will work itself out. FB...well we know that won't happen...on to the Defense...LBs, locked in, DL, nice depth now with Steel Head (son of Iron Head) there and an improving Ziggy. DBs, like I said, get me a new faster nickle so a little fart like that dude moorehead or whatever on the Pats can't kill us all day underneath. Special teams. Maybe a new returner or get sanders back there more. Kickers...Sushi does the job, and as for punter, we won a SB With some knucklehead punter a couple years back, I'm not worried about that as much, just don't kick it backwards a-hole, its your only job.

So where we need to improve, Nickle Back, and 2nd Running back, and some on the Oline which I think will come.

and as a side note...

EF YOU RAVENS!

Reggie Bush on our team would equal a DISASTER!! I mean on our Field ? Our field is easily the WORST in the league. It might be why players like Aaron Smith and Troy have gotten hurt. And Bush on this field would be a joke. Not to mention he THINKS he's better then he is. In other words he wants a top-5 NFL salary :-) Please, stay as FAR away from Bush as possible.

Dino 6 Rings
07-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Reggie Bush on our team would equal a DISASTER!! I mean on our Field ? Our field is easily the WORST in the league. It might be why players like Aaron Smith and Troy have gotten hurt. And Bush on this field would be a joke. Not to mention he THINKS he's better then he is. In other words he wants a top-5 NFL salary :-) Please, stay as FAR away from Bush as possible.

I don't think so myself, I think he can perform at a high level on any field for what we would ask for him to do. Which is, come to a winning franchise, be the 3rd down back in our system and accept your role. Of coarse I would tell him that up front, that goes without saying. And if he had an attitude about it, I'd boot him and use Redman or something. But I do think a weapon like that should be at least a thought, especially when plenty of teams we may face in the playoffs use Field Turf, not Grass, including Baltimore, NY Jets, Patriots, Colts....sure we have Grass...and it has its bad moments...but I don't think that is a reason to believe Bush couldn't do the job.

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 02:04 PM
I don't think so myself, I think he can perform at a high level on any field for what we would ask for him to do. Which is, come to a winning franchise, be the 3rd down back in our system and accept your role. Of coarse I would tell him that up front, that goes without saying. And if he had an attitude about it, I'd boot him and use Redman or something. But I do think a weapon like that should be at least a thought, especially when plenty of teams we may face in the playoffs use Field Turf, not Grass, including Baltimore, NY Jets, Patriots, Colts....sure we have Grass...and it has its bad moments...but I don't think that is a reason to believe Bush couldn't do the job.

Bush has NEVER played a game in his LIFE in under 60 degree weather..( serious )...dude is a warm weather, or indoor, astroturf player. He is a Bad teammate which is why the Saints don't even want him back, even if it were for the league minimum,,,and they said as much. These are my concerns. I think the kid, Baron Batch will really surprise you, and everyone else here just how good a 3rd down RB/Receiver he is.

Just say NO...to Bush!

Butch
07-27-2011, 02:17 PM

and as a side note...

EF YOU RAVENS!

Careful there that punter was none other than Mitch "Freakin' Berger!!! His short punts were B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!! Remember the s.d. game where they had the ball for all of one stinkin' play??? Yeah you can thank Mitch and his short punts for that. Don't know how he knew where exactly to put the ball so it would hit off the blocker but I for one will never forget the Great Mitch Berger!!!

Thank You Mitch...You da' man!!!

Dino 6 Rings
07-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Steelerfan, we will disagree on this, I think the kid is servicable as a 3rd down special needs type running back that could even return a kick or two the way Holmes used to do for us in a big spot.

I'd rather he be in Black and Gold, making one play a game for us, then in Blue and White or Blue Silver and Pink (whatever color that is they wear up in New England)

In the Super Bowl, we lacked splash Plays. We need one Holmes Style big play, one big splash play to flip the game, instead we turned it over 3 times and the Packers got all the splash plays. I think, a guy like bush could bring us that splash play in a big spot.

But its cool you don't agree. This is an Ike thread...so Yeah for Ike...glad you are back, buy some stickum please.

SteelerSal
07-27-2011, 02:26 PM
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200912060was.htm
Bush has NEVER played a game in his LIFE in under 60 degree weather..( serious )...dude is a warm weather, or indoor, astroturf player. He is a Bad teammate which is why the Saints don't even want him back, even if it were for the league minimum,,,and they said as much. These are my concerns. I think the kid, Baron Batch will really surprise you, and everyone else here just how good a 3rd down RB/Receiver he is.

Just say NO...to Bush!

NEED TO START STATING FACTS AND NOT PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS.... http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200912060was.htm

BUSH PLAYED IN 30 DEGREE WEATHER IN WASHINGTON...AND i DID NOT GO FAR BACK TO FIND THIS...TO SAY A PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE FOR 5 SEASONS HAS never PLAYED BELOW 60 DEGREES IS FOOLISH.

steelerfan
07-27-2011, 02:32 PM
Steelerfan, we will disagree on this, I think the kid is servicable as a 3rd down special needs type running back that could even return a kick or two the way Holmes used to do for us in a big spot.

I'd rather he be in Black and Gold, making one play a game for us, then in Blue and White or Blue Silver and Pink (whatever color that is they wear up in New England)

In the Super Bowl, we lacked splash Plays. We need one Holmes Style big play, one big splash play to flip the game, instead we turned it over 3 times and the Packers got all the splash plays. I think, a guy like bush could bring us that splash play in a big spot.

But its cool you don't agree. This is an Ike thread...so Yeah for Ike...glad you are back, buy some stickum please.

Well now that's logic no one can dare argue with. I mean it's not like Bush is not a threat. Cause he is. But in the end, I feel he might end up back in his Home town of San Diego, or if not there then in Indy. Those two teams are more suited for Bush. He would love to be back home, and replacing D.Sproles. Or in Indy as a RB/4th WR in their spread offense. Look, if Pittsburgh wants him, and they get him,,,I as a fan will " ROOT " for him :-)

Deal ? :-)

HometownGal
07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
My prayers have been answered! :pray: Glad you're stayin' Ike! :yay3: :thumbsup: