PDA

View Full Version : Long off Season...

Dino 6 Rings
07-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Its been a very long off season. Dealing with the Loss in XLV still has me feeling pain, but its numbed enough now. The Lockout has been a huge drag, I have avoided most football stuff including these forums, and espn, and nfl webpages.

I have heard about the following thing...Mendy and some tweets...I Don't Care...is he a truther, did he really defend UBL? Whatever, I Do Not CARE! I care that the fcking fumbled in the Super Bowl. That's It.

I wached Ward win Dances with Stars, and apparently have relationship or appears to have had something going on with his partner. And then a DUI. Well, no one was hurt so I DO NOT CARE! All I care about is his ability to keep catching the ball, do his part to get us back to the Super Bowl and get us our Seventh Ring.

Ike Taylor may or may not be on the team. Well, if he is, Great, if he's not, I DO NOT CARE. Once you leave My Team, you are no longer worth my attention. So, either sign or don't, you aren't Elite, take a pay cut, be real about it, and MAKE A FREAKING PLAY IN A BIG GAME ALREADY!

Harrison had some stuff to say about the Commish, and other people on the team. Guess what, I DONT CARE! All I care about is that he is healthy, in shape, and as long as he is in the Black and Gold, he keeps on playing at 1000 miles per hour and does all he can in his ability to Legally DESTROY AND CRUSH anyone not in Black and Gold. If he leaves the Steelers, I hope he retires, because our Tackles will get penalties for the Neck Hold.

Here is something else I have learned, or at least noticed. The Steelers are Hated by other fans. Hated. almost as much as the Patriots I'd say, and hated like the Cowboys are by their non-fans. 3 Appearances, and 2 Rings, lots of Angry Bitter guys, with all kinds of nonsense on our roster up and down from Linebacker to QB, its all giving the Haters fodder to keep piling on, and guess what, I DONT CARE! I love being the bad guys, I hope we continue to do our thing, Come out and punch people in the face and do everything in our ability to destory everything in our path on our way to Super Bowl XLVI. That is the ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT.

So...I may read through some of the posts here, now that the lockout is border line over. I'll start paying attention for real again.

But to start off, EF YOU RAVENS! FLACCO BETTER GET INSURANCE CAUSE WE ARE GONNA BUST HIS SPINE IN HALF AND RIP OUT HIS STILL BEATING HEART! EF YOU RAVENS! EF YOU!

Lambert_Loonie
07-15-2011, 11:02 AM
What a great post! The last bit, replace Flacco with whoever starts at QB for the Bungals and the Ravens for the Bungals and you'll have my sentiments exactly.

The Super Bowl hurt. A lot. But 1 game, even the biggest game of the year, doesn't define a season. 2010-11 was a GREAT season in my mind and I CAN'T WAIT (no Bart Scott quote intended) for the season to finally get started! Watching the "America's Game" episodes on the Steelers and catching up on the forum is helping... BUT I WANT SOME FUCKIN' STEELER FOOTBALL!

86WARD
07-15-2011, 11:10 AM
Good post Dino!