PDA

View Full Version : "The Defense Loves Harrison"

SteelerEmpire
07-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Rodney Harrison believes James Harrison's Pittsburgh Steelers teammates can't possibly respect the linebacker after he called out his quarterback and running back in a recent interview with Men's Journal, but the story's author, Paul Solotaroff, disputes that, claiming the player's teammates love him, despite his penchant for speaking out of turn.

LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820c5df6/article/james-harrison-interview-produces-split-opinions-about-lb?module=HP_headlines

BigNastyDefense
07-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Like anyone here really gives a fuck what a guy who played for the Cheatriots in their cheating golden age and a guy who was busted for PED's thinks. Rodney Harrison is a jackass who I have absolutely no respect for.

SteelerFanInStl
07-14-2011, 10:32 PM
Rodney's just pissed because James called him out.

XxKnightxX
07-16-2011, 08:49 AM
But James Harrison's shots didn't stop with teammates. He described Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing, who served a four-game suspension last year for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs, as "juiced out of his mind."

When contacted Wednesday, Cushing's only response to Harrison's comments, according to the Houston Chronicle, was "I'll pray for him."

I love how Drew Rosenhaus jumped on this one so quickly and started bashing Harrison. Dude I know hes your client but EVERYONE knows that hes a juicer. Even his brother admits it . Its alright Brian , no one back home forgot how you got your roid rage and started thrashing the locker room lol.

tube517
07-16-2011, 09:12 AM
I love how Drew Rosenhaus jumped on this one so quickly and started bashing Harrison. Dude I know hes your client but EVERYONE knows that hes a juicer. Even his brother admits it . Its alright Brian , no one back home forgot how you got your roid rage and started thrashing the locker room lol.

Drew Rosenhaus is so full of shit, Pampers stayed away from him.

86WARD
07-16-2011, 10:18 AM
James is James. He's been thus way from the get go. Thus will have zero effect on the locker room.

SMR
07-16-2011, 10:35 PM
James is James. He's been thus way from the get go. Thus will have zero effect on the locker room.

I can concur, lol.

memphissteelergirl
07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
Drew Rosenhaus is so full of shit, Pampers stayed away from him.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, James is James, but he still needs to learn a bit about thinking before he speaks.

Butch
07-18-2011, 01:24 PM

Yes, James is James, but he still needs to learn a bit about thinking before he speaks.

How come nobody is holding the writer of the article responsible for any of this??? He says he was not happy about all the fines that James got from "Go To Hell" but I for one find his intentions to be a little deeper than that. I think this jackhole knew good and well what he was going to get from James and used the fines as a way to get James to come to him and open up the flood gates. I don't think he cared one little bit about James his only intent was to sell magazines nothing else. This guy is as much of a Dirtbag as "Go To Hell" and that's saying a lot. I don't buy the magazine now and I damn sure won't buy it anytime in the near future.

I certainly hope we are all there to see the day this guy gets his because I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. He is a slime ball reporter who knew he could capitalize on one of the most feared LB's in the buisness today.

86WARD
07-18-2011, 01:24 PM

More than half the NFL could take that lesson as well...

fansince'76
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM

Frankly, I think there needs to be a team moratorium on interviews. If the media contact isn't mandated by the league media access policy, tell the media to piss off if they ask for an interview. This interview would fall under that category.

memphissteelergirl
07-18-2011, 08:56 PM
How come nobody is holding the writer of the article responsible for any of this??? He says he was not happy about all the fines that James got from "Go To Hell" but I for one find his intentions to be a little deeper than that. I think this jackhole knew good and well what he was going to get from James and used the fines as a way to get James to come to him and open up the flood gates. I don't think he cared one little bit about James his only intent was to sell magazines nothing else. This guy is as much of a Dirtbag as "Go To Hell" and that's saying a lot. I don't buy the magazine now and I damn sure won't buy it anytime in the near future.

I certainly hope we are all there to see the day this guy gets his because I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. He is a slime ball reporter who knew he could capitalize on one of the most feared LB's in the buisness today.

Trust me I know what you're saying, which brings me back to what I said about James thinking before he speaks.
Reporters like this guy are like sharks in the water sniffing for the first sign of blood. They know James is known for being...well, outspoken. And they ask the kind of questions they know are gonna push his buttons. Again, James needs to know that anytime he is in front of the media. I'm not saying he should stop being who he is...that'd be ridiculous. I'm just saying be smarter about it, that's all.