PDA

View Full Version : Ravens: Clark Doesn't See Ravens As Rivalry

SteelerEmpire
07-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Article:

On Tuesday, Clark questioned the validity of the Ravens/Steelers rivalry in an interview with 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh.

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2011/07/13/clark-doesnt-see-ravens-as-rival/

http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/13_ClarkRivalry_news.jpg

SMR
07-13-2011, 06:06 PM
lol

salamander
07-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Our guys are rather vocal this year...

JayC
07-13-2011, 06:09 PM
i don't believe that for a second.

Nadroj 20
07-13-2011, 06:18 PM
So whos our rival? The bengals or the browns? :chuckle:

Anyone asks me who our rival is, the Ravens are the first team I think of.

steeldevil
07-13-2011, 06:31 PM
The Ravens are our main rival. But anytime 1 team is having a lot more success than its rival, that team's players and fans are going to say "BOTH teams have to have success for it to be a rivalry." Thats just the way it is. Its definitely a rivalry.

tube517
07-13-2011, 07:22 PM
It's a rivalry. He's stirring the pot. These guys hate each other and play real football. Bring it on, I say!

Merchant
07-13-2011, 10:52 PM
Trash talk is part of a rivalry..

Psycho Ward 86
07-14-2011, 12:51 AM
Ravens/Steelers is as much of a rivalry as Patriots/Steelers

There's a lot of ways to interpret what i just said. Think about it.

SteelerEmpire
07-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Ravens/Steelers is as much of a rivalry as Patriots/Steelers

There's a lot of ways to interpret what i just said. Think about it.

Yep Ward, u got that right... know exactly what u mean. Only difference between ravens/steelers and pats/steelers is that at least we have won the SB in the recent past as compared to the pats, the ravens have won hot air... lol.

BnG_Hevn
07-14-2011, 11:46 AM
Patriots haven't done squat since spygate. it speaks volumes that a team caught cheating after winning ceases to win after they are caught cheating.

I don't see Patriots as a rivalry at all. Was Dallas a rival in the 70s?

Dino 6 Rings
07-15-2011, 10:58 AM
To be a Rival you have to beat one another in meaningful games.

Just playing the game doesn't make it more meaningful than any other game on the schedule.

The Ravens, have NEVER EVER EVER Beaten the Steelers in a MEANINGFUL GAME!. Whenever the Division is on the line, WE WIN, In the Playoffs, WE WIN, Monday Night Football, Sunday Night Football, Big Televised Games, WE WIN.

The beat us when we don't have a QB, its early in the year or we have already locked up the Division. That's it.

EF YOU RAVENS! TRUTH IS TRUTH! Look it up! A team from Baltimore has NEVER Beaten the Steelers in the Playoffs. EVER!

Til you do, you are nothing, you are garbage, you are bottom feeding wanna bees that have a lame fan base that allows up to 20 Thousand of our "Rivals" Fans to show up in your stadium every single time we play there. Eat it Baltimore, eat a big ole pile of Truth, that Hurts!