PDA

View Full Version : Steel Dominant

SteelerEmpire
07-11-2011, 07:38 PM
When the lockout is over, it could be a mad dash for talent all over the NFL. With that in mind, we examine the most important things each team must accomplish with a division-by-division breakdown. This is a look at the AFC North.

LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820b40aa/article/ravens-steelers-reloading-to-maintain-division-dominance?module=HP_cp2

SteelerSal
07-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Pretty interesting analysis for the Steelers....Snelling would be a good 3rd down back in place of Moore...I always liked Pat Kirwin.

Devilsdancefloor
07-11-2011, 08:21 PM
i like the talk about depth at safety id love to see the steelers grab landry. wwe drafted our future 3rd down back in baron batch no need for snelling (unless he comes at a good price tag lol)

Count Steeler
07-11-2011, 09:50 PM
Should be a very interesting first couple of days after the lockout ends. Finally settle the Taylor, Colon questions (and some other FAs) but I would hope the Steelers get busy and get settled quickly and leave max time to get ready for the season. I hope the rookie class steps up big.

The Duke
07-11-2011, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't say no to having Snelling. I like Batch but the lockout's gonna land him in the PS. And Snelling has more experience starting than any of our backups

if he comes at the price tag when we got Moore he'd be a steal! And he can play fullback! (didn't know that actually)

Still hoping we sign Jeff King to get Spaeth outta Pittsburgh. But seeing as the panthers didn't draft a single tight end he'll probably be resigned....

steeldevil
07-11-2011, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't say no to having Snelling. I like Batch but the lockout's gonna land him in the PS. And Snelling has more experience starting than any of our backups

if he comes at the price tag when we got Moore he'd be a steal! And he can play fullback! (didn't know that actually)

Still hoping we sign Jeff King to get Spaeth outta Pittsburgh. But seeing as the panthers didn't draft a single tight end he'll probably be resigned....

The Panthers did sign Jeremy Shockey though. Not sure if you knew that.

The Duke
07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
The Panthers did sign Jeremy Shockey though. Not sure if you knew that.

oh right! seems so long ago with the lockout

bring jeff king!