PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Quarterbacks in N.F.L.

polamalubeast
06-28-2011, 02:33 PM
4. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers (4)

Character concerns seem to be clearing up. (Not that they were ever much of a problem on the field; the guy won two Super Bowls and was the most physically gifted quarterback in football before his suspension.)

3. Aaron Rodgers, Packers (7)

The most physically gifted quarterback in the N.F.C. has made quantum leaps in his pre- and post-snap acuity.

2. Peyton Manning, Colts (1)

We say it every year: without him, Indy is a perennial 5-11 team. No hyperbole.

1. Tom Brady, Patriots (2)

His lead in this “top quarterback” rating might be small, but from the 30,000-foot perspective, his rings and records still matter (a lot). His most recent accomplishment: leading a young offense that underwent a major midseason strategic shift to a 14-2 regular-season record.

read more

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/06/28/top-10-quarterbacks-in-n-f-l/

salamander
06-28-2011, 02:37 PM
Funny how Brady* is #1 because of all his 'rings' yet he hasn't won a damn thing since they got caught cheating.

st33lersguy
06-28-2011, 03:00 PM
It is interesting how when Peyton Manning gets pressured he begins to throw interceptions yet Ben is constantly under pressure and still succeeds

ALLD
06-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Congrats to Tom Brady. Wish him the best of luck with his wedding in NYC.

fansince'76
06-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Funny how Brady* is #1 because of all his 'rings' yet he hasn't won a damn thing since they got caught cheating.

It is interesting how when Peyton Manning gets pressured he begins to throw interceptions yet Ben is constantly under pressure and still succeeds

Frankly, I'm looking forward to both of them retiring as I'm beyond tired of the constant media deep throating both of them get.

steelcityboyzs
06-28-2011, 05:07 PM
Frankly, I'm looking forward to both of them retiring as I'm beyond tired of the constant media deep throating both of them get.couldn't have said it any better!

T&B fan
06-28-2011, 06:46 PM

:drink:

Nadroj 20
06-28-2011, 08:28 PM
I love Ben to death but I must say this list is correct. (at least at this moment, we will see in the near future) 4th is exactly where I would have put him behind those exact 3 QB's.

Hate on me all you want but its true, imho.

SMR
06-28-2011, 08:38 PM

EXACTLY!!!!!!

SMR
06-28-2011, 08:40 PM
I love Ben to death but I must say this list is correct. (at least at this moment, we will see in the near future) 4th is exactly where I would have put him behind those exact 3 QB's.

Hate on me all you want but its true, imho.

Since we're both Stillers fans I'll hate on you with love, lol. :grin:

Nadroj 20
06-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Since we're both Stillers fans I'll hate on you with love, lol. :grin:

:chuckle:

I can live with that SMR :grin: