PDA

View Full Version : Baron Batch blog - Control Freak

stillers4me
06-24-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi, my name is Baron. I’m not sure why I came here today. Recently a friend brought it to my attention that my fear of flying is not normal, but I think my issues run much deeper. I don’t like to fly. However, it’s not the thought of the plane crashing and me plummeting to a fiery death that terrifies me. What petrifies me is the idea that I have no control over the plane. It’s the idea that I am forced to trust someone else with my well being that I have never personally met or even seen. It’s the fact that I’m not in the cockpit flying the plane myself. I’m kind of a control freak I guess. No scratch that; the first step to recovery is admitting I have a problem right? Ok let’s start over. Please excuse me I’m not very good at this. Whew….. exhale ….deep breaths, ok I can do this.

Hi, my name is Baron and I….and…I…..ummm I have an addiction.

This is the part where you all say “Hi Baron.”

Don’t be impolite. It’s not nice to not say hello, so say it.

Wait, I’m sorry that was my addiction speaking. I have to remember how controlling it can be, please forgive it................

read more @ http://baronbatch.blogspot.com/

VTsteel
06-26-2011, 10:17 AM
I am not sure why . . . but I am fascinated by the way this young man writes. I hope he writes a book someday.

stillers4me
06-26-2011, 10:26 AM
His writing is extremely mature for someone so young. If he doesn't make it in the NFL (bad for us), I've no doubt that he, personally, will be just fine.

Count Steeler
06-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Just hope he can make our team. Just have a good feeling about this kid.

st33lersguy
06-27-2011, 08:42 PM
I love the way this kid writes and expresses himself