PDA

View Full Version : Ward has right tools for Craftsman

stillers4me
06-24-2011, 05:30 AM
From Super Bowl MVP to TV ballroom dance champ and now Craftsman spokesman and honorary Goodwill Ambassador -- Hines Ward's time off from football as the NFL lockout continues has been anything but downtime.

Since winning season 12 of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" in May with professional dance partner Kym Johnson, the Steelers wide receiver has garnered attention for more than just catching passes.

The reality show "definitely created some more fanfare," he said. "I thought I was known in football world, but now I'm being recognized by females all over."...........
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11175/1155828-67.stm
Read more @

HometownGal
06-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Totally cool! :applaudit:

Hey Hines - if you think you are just getting noticed now by females, think again. :eyebrows:

I am so deeply touched by everything Hines has accomplished and will accomplish with his Foundation. The guy simply has a HUGE heart full of love! :applaudit:

SteelerSal
06-24-2011, 07:34 AM
His athlete-to-Astaire transformation not only surprised his family ("They were shocked," he said) but also piqued the interest of Craftsman, which approached Mr. Ward shortly after he took home the Mirror Ball trophy to promote its new interactive online series "SCREW• D: Where Survival Comes Down to the Right Tools."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11175/1155828-67.stm#ixzz1QCECfPu2

:lol: Heck of a name for a show..Screwed. :)

knucklehead
06-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Really smart move by Craftsman.Hines Ward is a wonderful person that plays football with all of his huge heart and evidendely dances the same.It seems like he enjoys everything that he does and his ever present smile is proof of that.I beieve that he is by far one of sports' best representitives and ambassedors.He's the type of person who will be successful in any endevor whether playing foolball working construction he's got the attitude that can't fail and will be a big achiever whatever the task.A great inspiration for our children to look up to.