PDA

View Full Version : Troy Polamalu vs Ed Reed

polamalubeast
06-22-2011, 10:49 PM
NFL Total Access" analysts Warren Sapp and Brian Baldinger exchange verbal jabs while debating who is the NFL's best safety.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8207021b/Better-safety-Troy-or-Ed?module=HP_cp2

Brian Baldinger is great!

oneforthetoe
06-22-2011, 11:01 PM
Sorry, while I agree with ballsdinger on this one (obviously), most of the time he is just as bad. Really, ballsdinger or sappy, it is still like having a choice between listening to a "giant douche" or a "turd sandwich.":)

tube517
06-22-2011, 11:10 PM
Sapp is the biggest Steeler hater this side of Dan Dingledorf and Randy Cross

Bluecoat96
06-23-2011, 07:17 AM
This is what I would send to Warren Sapp

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Vr8Xl0cbUZA/SO4y5ENDuqI/AAAAAAAADpw/XPPA3u-9tjs/s400/Image+%3D+ass+hole+in+the+ground.jpg

polamalubeast
06-23-2011, 11:02 AM
bmore28
The Troy sack fumble is overrated it didn't clinch the division first of all Troy came totally unblocked, he didn't have to beat a defender or anything. Second they didn't even score on the play they just recovered the ball. They were still down. We stop them on 1st and 2nd down. Then sh!tty landry who can't tackle had the defender wrapped up let him go and they score. So if Landry could tackle you guys kick a field goal and are still down 9 to 10. We still had plenty of time to come back to score but Joe short arms a pass. You sqealer f@ggots stop acting like Troy scored on that play or that you guys ran the clock out after you recovered the ball because that isn't what happen. That Troy sack is the most overrated play I have ever seen.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8207021b/comments/Better-safety-Troy-or-Ed

Count Steeler
06-23-2011, 04:43 PM
bmore28
The Troy sack fumble is overrated it didn't clinch the division first of all Troy came totally unblocked, he didn't have to beat a defender or anything. Second they didn't even score on the play they just recovered the ball. They were still down. We stop them on 1st and 2nd down. Then sh!tty landry who can't tackle had the defender wrapped up let him go and they score. So if Landry could tackle you guys kick a field goal and are still down 9 to 10. We still had plenty of time to come back to score but Joe short arms a pass. You sqealer f@ggots stop acting like Troy scored on that play or that you guys ran the clock out after you recovered the ball because that isn't what happen. That Troy sack is the most overrated play I have ever seen.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8207021b/comments/Better-safety-Troy-or-Ed

:rofl2: Another intelligent, well spoken Ravens fan. :rofl2:

Count Steeler
06-23-2011, 04:45 PM
BTW, time for the NFLN to look for better talent. How about the fans hold a draft for the analysts they want to see for the coming year? Sapp, you lucked out buddy, you do not deserve to be on TV.

HometownGal
06-23-2011, 05:53 PM
bmore28

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :Cry:

http://whiskeyandcarkeys.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/sad-ravens-fan.jpg

NJarhead
06-23-2011, 06:06 PM
So tired of hearing about numbers and Baldi did a good job of discounting them.

I always argue that Ed is a center fielder and I think that Troy could do anything Ed could do back there, though maybe not as good at running it back. But I don't think Ed is capable of making some of the same plays Troy has made.

SteelGhost
06-23-2011, 07:34 PM
Reed is a phenomenal BALL HAWK ....... Troy is the BEST in his position, period.

Suddenly Sapp is taking over this boards, LOL.

st33lersguy
06-23-2011, 08:47 PM
bmore28

To which I would reply, "Did Ed Reed make a play like that?"

fansince'76
06-23-2011, 08:55 PM
We stop them on 1st and 2nd down. Then sh!tty landry who can't tackle had the defender wrapped up let him go and they score.Say wha?? :doh2:

Godfather
06-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Say wha?? :doh2:

LOL, yep, he needs Football 101.

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Troy is a SS and a guy that you have to account for where he is before the snap of the ball and is a factor in the run game.

Reed is more of a ball hawk and a guy that you have to watch for in the passing game, but not really a huge concern that he is gonna be in the box or come on a blitz often.

2 different players, 2 different positions and I really dont know how you could say one is better than the other, when both are healthy.

steel striker
06-29-2011, 08:05 PM
I have not seen Ed Reed time and jump over the top to stop a qb sneak in a afccg or a pick six in a afccg. By the way Troy as done both in one game against the rats.