PDA

View Full Version : Ray: My one-on-one interview with Ben Roethlisberger

stillers4me
06-20-2011, 06:42 PM
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger took some time for an interview this morning during his football camp at Seneca Valley High School. Roethlisberger touched on a variety of subjects that I'll write about in the Post-Gazette tomorrow. Here are some of the highlights from his interview as well as an interview with wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders, the second-year player who is coming off surgery on both feet.
Roethlisberger on workouts with his receivers, running backs and linemen: "It's going great. We've worked out, linemen, running backs, tight ends, everybody. All of the offense. It's gone really well. We've had some good progress, just to kind of refresh people's memories on audible calls or no-huddle calls, little things like that."

Roethlisberger on he and his teammates keeping those workouts quiet and not in front of TV cameras: "That's kind of how I am. To me, it's not about letting the world know we're doing it. As long as we know we're doing and we're doing it, that's all that matters.That's just how we operate and how I operate. I've gotten some letters from people, I've heard some things like 'Why aren't you working out?' Well, we are working out. We've probably worked out more than most teams. It's just that we choose to keep it quiet.".............

Read more @ http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/pro-sports/steelers/110337-ray-my-one-on-one-interview-with-ben-roethlisberger

Devilsdancefloor
06-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Sanders has his head on right about the money that is for sure! Glad to hear they are working out on their own, but i wonder what the D is up too.

stillers4me
06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
Sanders has his head on right about the money that is for sure! Glad to hear they are working out on their own, but i wonder what the D is up too.

The D say they have been resting their tired, old asses. :chuckle: