PDA

View Full Version : James Harrison No. 21

st33lersguy
06-19-2011, 08:09 PM
Just revealed that James Harrison was ranked by the dumbest players in the NFL No. 21. Here is a brain teaser for everybody that no one will be able to figure out, name 20 players that you can honestly say are better than James Harrison?
Side note: Over half the players that were revealed to be ranked higher than Ben have no business being considered better than Big Ben.

Psycho Ward 86
06-19-2011, 09:01 PM
There better not be anymore OLB's on that list...

Count Steeler
06-19-2011, 09:04 PM
This list has already proven to be a joke. No need to even consider the rest of this list. What is the next meaningless list that NFLN will reveal?

Nadroj 20
06-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Its too hard to have a list with players for EVERY position on it. Too much to debate. I only like looking at lists by positions.

polamalubeast
06-19-2011, 09:19 PM
James Harrison, Ben Roethlisberger and Troy Polamalu should be in the top 20....Lamarr Woodley should be in the top 50 and Mike Wallace would have a place in the top 100....... Same for Mendenhall,Pouncey and Timmons.

And I like Michael Vick, but there is no better than Roethlisberger, Rivers and perhaps Matt Ryan(33-13 in his career with the Falcons, it's incredible.)

JayC
06-19-2011, 10:02 PM
yeah this list is the biggest crock of shit ive ever witnessed

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-19-2011, 10:16 PM
That's about right I think. Troy, Patrick Willis, Revis, Clay Matthews, Manning, Brady, DeMarcus Ware, Drew Brees, Adrian Petersen, Chris Johnson, Asomuga will all probably be ranked ahead of Harrison....and should be IMO.

Mike Vick and Deshawn Jackson will probably be there too, based on a good season by each, but the body of work?? Nah.

SteelerFanInStl
06-19-2011, 10:18 PM
This list has already proven to be a joke. No need to even consider the rest of this list. What is the next meaningless list that NFLN will reveal?

Agreed. I stopped paying attention to it a LONG time ago. Just the fact that there's only 4 Steelers in the top 100 but 6 Cowboys tells me that it's a load of shit. Steeler players don't get the respect that they deserve.

SteelerFanInStl
06-19-2011, 10:23 PM
That's about right I think. Troy, Patrick Willis, Revis, Clay Matthews, Manning, Brady, DeMarcus Ware, Drew Brees, Adrian Petersen, Chris Johnson, Asomuga will all probably be ranked ahead of Harrison....and should be IMO.

IMO neither Matthews nor Ware should be ahead of James. James does more on the field than either of them. They both get more sacks but they're not involved in near as many plays as James is. James gets a lot more tackles, defends passes, forces fumbles, etc. James would have more sacks if he wasn't dropping back in coverage so often.

steeldevil
06-19-2011, 10:52 PM
James is definitely a better all around player than Ware, but Ware is a better pass rusher. James Harrison should be ranked higher.

I'm pretty sure I heard that there was 1 season that Ware only dropped into coverage 6 times the whole year....Every other time he rushed the passer, no wonder he gets so many sacks...

Harrison also averages like 90 tackles a year and Ware like 60.

Matthews could be as good as Harrison one day but right now? No.

El-Gonzo Jackson
06-20-2011, 05:50 AM
I will agree with NFL players that the current NFL defensive player of the year is ranked higher than Harrison.

kmsteelerwr15
06-20-2011, 08:55 AM
Hell I'm still trying to figure out 40 players better than Ben and now I've got to find 20 better than Harrison!

st33lersguy
06-20-2011, 02:41 PM
I heard this list was created by active players. The NFL Network should have specified that the NFL Network found the 100 dumbest players in the NFL and had them complete the list. I can rattle off a bunch of players both too high and too low (both Steelers and non-steelers)

Hell I'm still trying to figure out 40 players better than Ben and now I've got to find 20 better than Harrison!

Stop trying, it's impossible.

oneforthetoe
06-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I like my James' Harrisons angry anyways.

tube517
06-20-2011, 03:49 PM
(Not Bruce) Arian Foster was ranked higher than Big Ben. If that is not a joke then I don't know what is. A RB who had one breakout season is better than a 2 time SB winning QB with a top notch playoff record. GTFO here.