PDA

View Full Version : List of legitimate Super Bowl contenders?(steelers on the list)

polamalubeast
06-17-2011, 10:33 PM
And no Dallas Cowboys on the list!

AFC
New England Patriots: They had the best regular-season record last year, have the best quarterback in the NFL, the best coach, and an emerging young defense. Most definitely in the mix.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Remember, they didn't get Ben Roethlisberger back until after the quarter pole a year ago. Always loaded on defense. Keeping Willie Colon should be a priority, but they came a few plays from a title last season, and they're still loaded.

Baltimore Ravens: The Steelers have been the only thing keeping them from reaching the final game. Addressed some real needs in the draft, and if Joe Flacco can find his regular-season form in the postseason, this could be Baltimore's year. The schedule sets up quite nicely for them, too.

read more

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/09000d5d820585d4/article/list-of-legitimate-super-bowl-contenders-this-one-goes-to-11?module=HP_spotlight

silver & black
06-18-2011, 05:37 AM
The Chargers are on the list. :rofl2:

HometownGal
06-18-2011, 07:02 AM

They are on the list every year and I just don't get it as to why. :doh:

The Pats aren't going anywhere - A$$ Chin is getting older and it is a cold, hard fact that since Belidick* got caught cheating, they aren't the league powerhouse any longer.

The Jets, especially their loud-mouthed feet fantatical coach, have helium heads which go "POP" when the going get tough.

As far as the other teams, including our Steelers, I can't disagree with his list.

HometownGal
06-18-2011, 07:02 AM

They are on the list every year and I just don't get it as to why. :doh:

The Pats aren't going anywhere - A$$ Chin is getting older and it is a cold, hard fact that since Belidick* got caught cheating, they aren't the league powerhouse any longer.

The Jets, especially their loud-mouthed foot fetished coach, have helium heads which go "POP" when the going get tough.

As far as the other teams, including our Steelers, I can't disagree with his list.

86WARD
06-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Jason LaCanfora...lol...

SteelerFanInStl
06-18-2011, 11:21 AM
AFC
New England Patriots: They had the best regular-season record last year, have the best quarterback in the NFL, the best coach, and an emerging young defense. Most definitely in the mix.

Funny how everyone STILL keeps calling Bellicheat the BEST coach. He hasn't won a damn thing since he got caught cheating.

Baltimore Ravens: The Steelers have been the only thing keeping them from reaching the final game. Addressed some real needs in the draft, and if Joe Flacco can find his regular-season form in the postseason, this could be Baltimore's year. The schedule sets up quite nicely for them, too.

Wasn't LAST year supposed to be their year after signing Boldin? They'll be our bitches in the playoffs like always. :lol: