PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know why or for what Hines is coming to the queen city for.

Carolina Steelers
06-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Just wondering if something to do with his foundation or just an autograph appearence hes bringing friends.

Hines Ward's Profile
Hines Ward
About Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas! - Hint! Look at the weekend of July 23rd and 24th. If you're free and want to see the Steel City come to the Queen City...then save these dates! I don't want to let too much out of the bag yet but I'm bringing a few friends with me with names like; Kym, Jerome, Rocky etc. Just sayin!:). Details are coming soon. Southern Steeler Nation baby - Get ready!

Carolina Steelers
06-09-2011, 12:36 PM
Nevermind found it.

http://events.heraldonline.com/charlotte-nc/events/show/189099006-charlotte-show

steeldevil
06-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Probably because there are a lot of us Steelers fans here in NC and Charlotte is the biggest city that will draw the most people.

I was excited until I saw that you have to pay to get pics and autographs.... Thats lame....

kmsteelerwr15
06-09-2011, 01:19 PM
I was going to go but I just found out that I will be in Florida that weekend

Carolina Steelers
06-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Probably because there are a lot of us Steelers fans here in NC and Charlotte is the biggest city that will draw the most people.

I was excited until I saw that you have to pay to get pics and autographs.... Thats lame....

I agree with you it sucks to have to pay for an autograph most of the time but thats the world we live in I'm off that weekend thinking of attending I have a custom Ward helmet from Super Bowl XL just like what he wore during game facemask and all might get him to sign that. Dont think you can buy tickets yet though

zulater
06-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I see he's on tour with Kym Johnson, hmmm anything to make out of that? :scratchchin:

Carolina Steelers
06-09-2011, 02:45 PM
I see he's on tour with Kym Johnson, hmmm anything to make out of that? :scratchchin:

does seem kinda of funny a little that she would be on tour with a couple of Steelers players as well as Hines

Carolina Steelers
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
Tickets on sale now if anyone interested

http://www.tseshop.com/Event-Tickets_c_74.html

Godfather
06-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Kym is one of us now.

She's single and she's about my age...maybe I should make the trip. Her newfound love for all things black and gold gives us something in common.