PDA

View Full Version : Individual Steelers tickets on sale at end of month

stillers4me
06-09-2011, 05:44 AM
For the fifth consecutive year, individual game tickets for Steelers' 2011 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning at 10 a.m., Saturday, June 25. The upcoming season is currently in limbo due to a lockout imposed by team owners.

Fans can purchase as many as four tickets total per household, in any combination, for any of the eight regular-season games with no ticket limit for either of the two preseason home contests. Most tickets will be priced at $64 and $68...............

Read more @ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_741112.html

PalmerSteel
07-11-2011, 12:30 PM
anyone else luck out? i lucked out with 4 to the jax game. if anyone else has tickets for this game and wants cheaper ones, let me know. i am willing to trade + cash. mine are upper level end zone. not bad but i would like to try sideline somewhere since i never have before, as long as it wouldnt break me.

Animal Mother
07-12-2011, 08:47 AM
anyone else luck out? i lucked out with 4 to the jax game. if anyone else has tickets for this game and wants cheaper ones, let me know. i am willing to trade + cash. mine are upper level end zone. not bad but i would like to try sideline somewhere since i never have before, as long as it wouldnt break me.

I too got 4 jags tickets and they are upper level endzone. I doubt there was much available that wasn't upper level, let alone end zone. Hopefully they figure out their bickering over billions of dollars so there will actually be a game.