PDA

View Full Version : You won't pay until they play

stillers4me
06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
We at DIRECTV love football. That's why for over 15 years, DIRECTV has been the exclusive home for NFL SUNDAY TICKET™, the only way to watch your favorite teams no matter where you live. And DIRECTV will continue to be the exclusive home for NFL SUNDAY TICKET™. Like all football fans, we are hoping for a positive resolution to the current NFL labor negotiations. And when the NFL is ready to play, we will be ready to bring you every game every Sunday..........

Read more @ http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfllabor?CMP=EMC-MQ-SM-Q3-V1-S2-110602&ATT=final&m=

fansince'76
06-02-2011, 09:07 PM
If games are missed, this is going to hit DirecTV HARD (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2011/03/21/pm-nfl-lockout-could-shackle-directvs-profits/).

SteelerFanInStl
06-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Screw DirecTV. NFL Sunday Ticket is way over-priced. I finally canceled it last year after having Sunday Ticket since around '97.

Dino 6 Rings
06-03-2011, 04:47 PM
I JUST WANT MY GAME BACK!!!

GODDDDDDDAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuss Cuss Cuss FCK! CUSS CUSS FCK SHIIIIIIT FCK SHIIIIIIT FCK!!!

be back later ya'all...

tihmtahm
06-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Screw DirecTV. NFL Sunday Ticket is way over-priced. I finally canceled it last year after having Sunday Ticket since around '97.

Agreed!!! I watch the NFL Red Zone and catch all the games. They switch from game to game whenever there's a score. Of course if the Steelers are televised, I'm watching that!

Carolina Steelers
06-03-2011, 07:16 PM
I agree it is over priced but i will pay for it even though the Steelers may have 8 or 9 prime time games a yr especially after a solid previous yr but i dont want to miss the other games, plus i tivo the game. Plus once the Steelers game is over i can watch any game I want I dont want to watch the Carolina Panthers play. I hate waiting for the 1pm game when you think the Steelers are on then bam we get the Jets or some other game.

pepsyman1
06-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Considering I get Sunday Ticket for the price of me and a friend going to one game out in Pittsburgh, I don't have a problem with the price. Relatively small price to pay to assure me of being able to watch all 16 games.

Carolina Steelers
06-03-2011, 08:16 PM
Considering I get Sunday Ticket for the price of me and a friend going to one game out in Pittsburgh, I don't have a problem with the price. Relatively small price to pay to assure me of being able to watch all 16 games.

agreed its like 20.00 a gm to watch all steelers gms plus any other game u want after that.

steelreserve
06-03-2011, 11:21 PM

Yeah, except that their price is absolute ass-rape. For the $20 a game they charge you, you might as well just watch all 16 games at a sports bar and get nice and liquored up too. Not to mention that you'd save about a third of the money because at least 4 or 5 games every year end up being on national TV anyway. The only thing more infuriating than Sunday Ticket is that enough people are willing to pay for it that they can keep doing it and jacking up the price even more.

Galax Steeler
06-04-2011, 06:14 AM
Won't never have it cause it is way over priced to me not worth it.