PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Still Sounds Giddy About Winning Dancing With The Stars

stillers4me
06-02-2011, 05:55 PM
So, the next time you hear from Hines Ward, we swear it’s going to be football related. But let’s hear from the Season 12 champion of Dancing With The Stars, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward.

Ward joined WCNN in Atlanta to talk about how much fun he had throughout the competition, the injury that his partner Kym Johnson suffered just days before the semifinal round, how proud he was of Johnson for her resiliency, being relieved that his mistake didn’t seriously injure her, the outstanding chemistry the two of them noticeably had, his new found fame amongst non-football fans, and why he made sure to give a shout-out to Georgia Bulldogs fans in addition to Steeler Nation throughout the competition.

On how much fun he seemed to be having throughout the competition:
“I really was. As the weeks went on, I think having my teammates vouch for me now, because I got a lot of negative reaction from my teammates — ‘man, don’t be going out there embarrassing us, don’t be wearing those tight uniforms, those tight little outfits that make you look crazy.’ .........

Read more @ http://sportsradiointerviews.com/2011/06/01/hines-ward-still-sounds-giddy-about-winning-dancing-with-the-stars/