PDA

View Full Version : Zooadomas predicts.

zulater
05-23-2011, 03:50 PM
The lockout will end in late August, and the league will play a 14 game schedule in 2011. http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/guru.gif

. Basically they told you as much they way they wrote the schedule with two weeks that are easily erasable with no division games for those two weeks.

Emanuel Sanders will be the Steelers breakout player on offense, and will lead the team in number of catches.

Hines is slowing down and Emanuel will be the guy to fill the void.

Ben Roethlisberger will be one of the top candidates for league MVP in 2011. I expect him to throw 35+ td's and for over 4000 yards again.

. The "110% percenter's" like Brees, and Manning will be hurt by the lockout almost as much as the younger qb's which will leave the door open for Ben, who's physicality and supreme improvisional skills will give him a great leg up on the league early.

Limas Sweed will flash some early in the season but wont get much opportunity with Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Ward standing between he and serious reps. Maybe 2012 will be his breakout year?.

:lol: :wink02:

The Steelers offensive line will have it's best season since 2004.

Sean Kugler really made the most out of an injury depleted unit last year, I think with a little bit better luck in the injury deptartment, a year's development for Maukice, and some late season contributions by Marcus Williams and possibly Keith Williams the Steelers offensive line will go from sometime liability to major assett.

Ziggy Hood will be a dominant DE in 2011 and will be the Steelers defensive MVP.

Including the playoffs Ziggy had sacks in 5 of his last 8 games, which is incredible for a 3-4 end in the the Steelers defense.

Jason Worldis will be the breakout defensive player in 2011.

James Harrison has worn down late in the season the past two years, LeBeau will find ways to get Worldis on the field in passing situations to help preserve Harrison for later in the year, he'll find ways to flop Worldis, Woodley, and Harrison to keep offensive's off guard, and in the proccess we'll find out that Jason has the ability to be a pretty special edge rusher.

Czeden Butler will be the Steelers best cornerback in 2011, and that wont be a bad thing.

I have it on good word the Steelers really like this guy and think he has the ability to be a quality NFL starter sooner rather than later. And given the uncertainty of Ike, sooner seems to be the order of the day.

The Steelers rookie corners will prove to be the real deal and both will be strong contributors in the nickle and dime defense by seasons end.

These are true cover guys, which is a break from the Steelers general rule of drafting db's with an eye to run defense first. I love the selection of both Curtis Brown and Cortez Allen, and I think the Steelers overall lack of depth at corner will force their hand and LeBeau will find a way to take advantage of their superior athletic ability.

The Steelers will run away with the AFC North, host the AFC title game and of course win it, and then defeat Green Bay in a rematch of SB XLIII.

LeBeau and Arains go out as champs! http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/party.gif
\

vasteeler
05-23-2011, 03:59 PM
hell yeah!!!!!!
i like the way you think!!

solardave
05-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm with you all the way.

suitanim
05-23-2011, 05:04 PM
The lockout will end in late August, and the league will play a 14 game schedule in 2011. http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/guru.gif

. Basically they told you as much they way they wrote the schedule with two weeks that are easily erasable.

Emanuel Sanders will be the Steelers breakout player on offense, and will lead the team in number of cathes.

Hines is slowing down and Emanuel will be the guy to fill the void.

Ben Roethlisberger will be one of the top candidates for league MVP in 2011. I expect him to throw 35+ td's and for over 4000 yards again.

. The "110% percenters" like Brees, and Manning will be hurt by the lockout almost as much as the younger qb's which will leave the door open for Ben who's physicality and supreme improvisional skills will give him a great leg up on the league early.

Limas Sweed will flash some early in the season but wont get much opportunity with Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Wallace standing between he and serious reps. Maybe 2012 will be his breakout year.

:lol: :wink02:

The Steelers offensive line will have it's best season since 2004.

Sean Kugler really made the most out of an injury depleted unit last year, I think with a little bit better luck in the injury deptartment, a year's development for Maukice, and some late season contributions by Marcus Williams and possibly Keith Williams the Steelers offensive line will go from sometime liability to major assett.

Ziggy Hood will be a dominant DE in 2011 and will be the Steelers defensive MVP.

Including the playoffs Ziggy had sacks in 5 of his last 8 games, which is incredible for a 3-4 end in the the Steelers defense.

Jason Worldis will be the breakout defensive player in 2011.

James Harrison has worn down late in the season the past two years, LeBeau will find ways to get Worldis on the field in passing situations to help preserve Harrison for later in the year, he'll find ways to flop Worldis, Woodley, and Harrison to keep offensives off guard, and in the proccess we'll find out that Jason has the ability to be a pretty special edge rusher.

Czeden Butler will be the Steelers best cornerback in 2011, and that wont be a bad thing.

I have it on good word the Steelers really like this guy and think he has the ability to be a quality NFL starter sooner rather than later. And given the uncertainty of Ike, sooner seems to be the order of the day.

The Steelers rookie corners will prove to be the real deal and both will be strong contributors in the nickle and dime defense by seasons end.

These are true cover guys, which is a break from the Steelers general rule of drafting db's with an eye to run defense first. I love the selection of both Curtis Brown and Cortez Allen, and I think the Steelers overall lack of depth at corner will force their hand and LeBeau will find a way to take advantage of their superior athletic ability.

The Steelers will run away with the AFC North, host the AFC title game, and defeat Green Bay in a rematch of SB XLIII.

LeBeau and Arains go out as champs! http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/party.gif
\
OK, one at a time here.

-I think they'll play a full season. The preseason will be truncated.
-Sanders was the most polished rookie WR we've ever drafted. He WILL have a big season. Not sure about most catches though...
-We will run even more in 2011, which will hurt Ben's #'s a little. But in a good way.
-OL could be really good. We shall see. Injuries are the great unknown.
-Hood is due, but no way is he MVP.
-Worilds is one season away yet...
-No way on Butler. Ike resigns, and shines.
-Agree that all those corners will make each other play better, which is good for the Steelers.
- I like the idea, but think the Falcons are the opponent this year.

salamander
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
Works for me.

Moose
05-24-2011, 07:17 AM
Sounds good ! Any defense in the CB position would be a great change. Nice to believe and have goals. :) I hope the last part you aren't hinting to Coach LeBeau retiring though. :(

steeldevil
05-24-2011, 11:55 AM
I would love it if most of those things happened.

Iron Steeler
05-24-2011, 12:40 PM
I agree with everything. Especially the crezdon butler predictions

Godfather
05-24-2011, 12:51 PM
The lockout will drag into November. It will finally be settled around Thanksgiving.

Goofdell will announce a short, World Cup-formatted season. Each team will play a round robin within the division. The host cities will be Foxboro, London, and New York City (which will host all Saints "home" games).

The Steelers and Ratbirds will easily advance from the AFC North Division/Group. The rest of the AFC field will be the Pats* and Jets, the Broncos (FARVEBOW!) and Chargers, and the Colts and Jags, who sneak through on a Texans choke job in week 3.

In the knockout stage, we'll beat the Broncos and the Rats will beat the Chargers. The Jets will upset the Colts and the Pats* will beat the Jags. In the quarters, the Rats will take down Marsha and company and we'll take out Rex to the tune of much wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then we'll beat Stabby Ray's posse in the semis in spite of the refs doing their best imitation of DWTS judges.

The Super Bowl will pit two classic franchises, the Steelers and the surprise NFC champion 49ers. The "Stealers" will win easily but the fans will whine and manufacture an officiating controversy that has no basis in reality. We'll also hear for the next decade about how our seventh Lombardi is bogus because of the shortened season and our old defense would never have survived a full 16 games.

7willBheaven
05-24-2011, 12:56 PM
Who is Marcus Williams?

Craic
05-24-2011, 01:25 PM
http://draftsteel.com/ff/images/smilies/guru.gif

I think he just found this smiley, and wanted to create a post he could use it in!

:chuckle: :wink02: