PDA

View Full Version : Way Too Early Predictions: Pittsburgh Steelers Vs. Baltimore Ravens

stillers4me
05-22-2011, 06:43 AM
Hopefully the 2011 NFL season is quickly approaching us, and like any other Pittsburgh Steelers season, the fans are getting restless, wanting to see their team sowing the seeds of hard work in practice, to reap them during the regular season, and the post-season.

In an effort to get everyone thinking positively, because I can’t stand the negativity that the lockout has brought upon us as fans and writers, I want to get into the schedule and take a few early shot in the dark predictions that you may very well not agree with, which is fine, we can’t always be the one same because if we were, you’d never be here and I’d be as obsolete as a BetaMax.

Week One |9.11.11| Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
Everyone join me in one collective WOW. The Steelers will open on the road for the first time in four years against their fiercest rival of current times. Add to that ridiculous amount of emotion the date of the game – 9/11/11, and you’ve got before you a game that could easily reach epic proportions in term of emotional outbursts............

Read more @ http://www.steelerschronicle.com/2011/05/way-too-early-predictions-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-baltimore-ravens.html/

T&B fan
05-22-2011, 09:26 AM
my Prediction no Games will be played that weekend or any other weekend early in the " season " .