PDA

View Full Version : Kym talks about accident, Hines would have danced with Cheryl Burke

stillers4me
05-17-2011, 05:06 PM
After what happened last week, I’m actually feeling really good right now. Everyone thinks I’m Wonder Woman for surviving that fall. I don’t want to see it, I never want to see it. I was in pain. I took a terrible fall, and I’m incredibly lucky, I feel very blessed, VERY blessed — someone was looking out for me that day.

I feel terrible for Hines because I was the one who wanted to try this thing, and it was one of those unfortunate accidents that could’ve gone horribly wrong and thank God it didn’t. I felt so bad for Hines, putting him in that position. He felt sick when he saw the footage. We were told not to watch the footage, because it was quite full-on — I don’t ever want to see it myself because i feel like my neck would hurt even more if I watched it — but Hines unfortunately caught the second part of it, he didn’t meant to but he ended up seeing it before we danced. I think that’s why he got so emotional.

He honestly, he is the one who got us those marks last night. He really danced his heart out. I was so proud. We worked really hard on Wednesday and all day Thursday and Thursday night in the stdio, so we actually had all of the three dances done, which was just very lucky............

Read more @ http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/05/kym-johnsons-dwts-diary-i-feel-so-blessed/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

zulater
05-17-2011, 05:29 PM
That was a mean suplex Hines laid on Kym. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
05-17-2011, 05:38 PM
....but Hines unfortunately caught the second part of it, he didn’t meant to but he ended up seeing it before we danced. I think that’s why he got so emotional.

Hell, I was even emotional after both dances. Their performances were simply amazing.

stillers4me
05-17-2011, 05:40 PM
I can't watch that clip again. :horror: It looks like she breaks her neck.........Hines is going to have to come up with something better than a bracelet to make up for that one! :chuckle:

tube517
05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
James Harrison will have to write a check to Walt Disney now.

HometownGal
05-18-2011, 07:50 AM
Kym is just an amazing person (and dancer) and thank God she is going to be OK. I got very emotional watching the footage preceding the dances and during the dances themselves on Monday night and especially when Hines broke down in tears. :Cry: It is very obvious that Hines and Kym care very deeply for each other and are going to be lifelong friends after the competition is over (and they win the Mirrorball! :yay3:)

Bruno described Hines to a T . . .

"Hines, one sentence describes you. You are beautiful, man". :thumbsup:

siss
05-18-2011, 09:14 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that Hines and Kym have a thing?

HometownGal
05-18-2011, 09:44 AM

While it certainly is possible, I think they have become very close friends who have grown to love each other in that capacity. Who knows though? :noidea:

SteelerSal
05-18-2011, 09:51 AM

I'd hit it.....Kym of course. :lol:

zulater
05-18-2011, 10:19 AM

I doubt it, Popeater or TMZ would be all over it if they were seeing each other outside the studio. Remember all the attention Max and Erin Andrews drew to themselves last year.

memphissteelergirl
05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
Hines admitted on an "Access Hollywood" interview that he tried to get his "mack" on but it seems she's not interested.

Godfather
05-18-2011, 09:58 PM
Hines admitted on an "Access Hollywood" interview that he tried to get his "mack" on but it seems she's not interested.

Probably the right call. Celebrity couples never work out...what she needs is a regular guy.