PDA

View Full Version : Ravens vs. Steelers: Top 20 Games of the NFL's Hardest Hitting Rivalry

SteelerEmpire
05-04-2011, 04:07 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/907/021/108095108_crop_650x440.jpg?1304380181

Article:

Tired of the same, boring NFL Lockout chitter-chatter? I think that we all are basically on the same page regarding the monotony of this summer's NFL headlines.

De-certification has become....boring.

The perfect cure for what ails us is an article dedicated to the most hardest-hitting rivalry in the NFL today. A ranking of the best of the best of what happens between the white stripes and not in a boardroom.

LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/687054-the-top-20-games-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-baltimore-ravens-rivalry

Edman
05-05-2011, 06:26 AM
Rivalry?

It's more like one team fighting a mental block. The Ravens can't beat Ben Roethlisberger, can't beat the Steelers in big games and have displayed whiny tendencies as of late. The 2010 playoff game just might have broken the Ravens' mentality beyond belief. Before that, they had an arrogant swagger going into Steelers games. Afterwards, they've been silent. I don't care how big and bad you think you are, getting knocked out by your biggest rival in the playoffs three times and twice in three years does a lot to you.

The Ravens have the Steelers in their heads 24/7. The Steelers simply see Baltimore as a very tough divisional rival. I don't think that is the basis of a "rivalry".

SMR
05-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Rivalry?

It's more like one team fighting a mental block. The Ravens can't beat Ben Roethlisberger, can't beat the Steelers in big games and have displayed whiny tendencies as of late. The 2010 playoff game just might have broken the Ravens' mentality beyond belief. Before that, they had an arrogant swagger going into Steelers games. Afterwards, they've been silent. I don't care how big and bad you think you are, getting knocked out by your biggest rival in the playoffs three times and twice in three years does a lot to you.

The Ravens have the Steelers in their heads 24/7. The Steelers simply see Baltimore as a very tough divisional rival. I don't think that is the basis of a "rivalry".

Lol. You gotta love that! Those Gayvens can't stand it.