PDA

View Full Version : The teams that you have no respect for

polamalubeast
06-17-2010, 04:30 PM
He has two teams that I have not much respect.

The Seahawks and the Bengals, because they made too much of crying after losing against the steelers in 2005.

For the Seahawks, the Steelers have not even needed to play a good game to win against the Seahawks.

The Seahawks have taken part in the super bowl because of a very easy schedule and they have to face two very mediocre teams in playoff to participate in the super bowl.

The Bengals, they cry a lot on Palmer's injury, but if Roethlisberger would not hurt, he has a good chance that the Bengals miss the playoffs.

The Bengals have had seasons of 8-8,7-9 and 4-11-1 in three seasons after.

But I have respect for what they have accomplished in 2009.

And the teams that I respect the Ravens.

This is our big rivals, but it is really a good organization.

Its always been intense games between the Ravens and steelers for some years.

I respect also to the saints, the Giants, the Falcons, Vikings, Packers, Eagles, Colts and the cards, although some supporters that I do not like much.

NJarhead
06-17-2010, 04:31 PM
The Patriots and the Cowboys.

Butch
06-17-2010, 04:41 PM
cheats (pats), cryboys, and colts. Reason for colts is because every time peyton loses he blames everyone but himself. Tired of his blame game.

Wallace108
06-17-2010, 04:51 PM
I have no respect for the Patriots or Bengals. The Cowboys finish a close third.

Devilsdancefloor
06-17-2010, 04:53 PM
*, iggles, cryboys, chargers and the bengals

smokin3000gt
06-17-2010, 04:54 PM
pats*, tom brady*, bungles, cowboys, tom brady

HometownGal
06-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I think this belongs in the NFL forum, pb. :drink:

I don't respect the Cheats*, Bungles, the Waaaaaaaaahawks or the Cryboys. Seems to be a popular 4 amongst we Steelers fans. :heh:

Though I don't like many of their players, I have a lot of respect for the Rats and how fiercely they play. Love 'em or hate 'em - they bring it every game, especially against our Steelers.

I've made no secret about the Saints being my 2nd favorite team - I've loved 'em since the Archie Manning days. I was very happy to see them finally win the Lombardi (though I would have much preferred it to have been the Steelers, but can't be stingy - or can I? ) :chuckle:

solardave
06-17-2010, 05:16 PM
I hate everyone that plays the Steelers. In between it's the Patriots, Bengals, Ravens, cowboys and Tom Brady because he is a big Pu....y!!!!

ALLD
06-17-2010, 05:31 PM
Raiders, Cowboys, Pats, Seahawks, Browns, Bears, Broncos, Jags, Rams.

SCSTILLER
06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Titans and the Ravens. I hate Ray Lewis and the murderer pregame dance. Gotta throw in the Bengals too. It is amazing that they are able to field a team for away games. I didn't think you were allowed to leave the state if you were on parole.

SteelCityMan786
06-17-2010, 06:49 PM
All teams in the AFC North not named the Pittsburgh Steelers
Philadelphia, Dallas, New York Teams, and New England

But in reality, if you're not the Steelers or Redskins, my respect isn't incredibly high.

silver & black
06-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Patr*ots and the Chargers.

JonM229
06-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Colts (obviously), Browns, Patriots. Most other teams is just indifference.

steeldevil
06-17-2010, 08:16 PM
Cheats and Cryboys, the usual.

steelpride12
06-17-2010, 11:16 PM
Not a fan of any team in the division have to learn to hate them playing them each twice a season. Add the Cheatriots and not the Cowboys, but Jerry Jones YES!

Galax Steeler
06-18-2010, 03:56 AM
Titans, Bengals, Ravens, Patriots, and Dallas I think they all suck.

Kaeg
06-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Cheats and Cowboys. It's a shame that teams in my own division aren't ahead of these two, but that's the way it is.

venom
06-18-2010, 06:38 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/fdvk78.jpg (http://i39.tinypic.com/fdvk78.jpg)

Texasteel
06-18-2010, 07:50 AM
Gee, thats a hard one. There would be

1.The cowboys

2.That team in Dallas, I forget their name.

3.That team that Jerry Jones owns.

4.Did I mention the cowboys yet.

SteelerSal
06-18-2010, 07:54 AM
cheats (pats), cryboys, and colts. Reason for colts is because every time peyton loses he blames everyone but himself. Tired of his blame game.

I'd have to go with those choices also.

I also agree with you about Manning....he is no Ben when it comes to owning up to his mistakes on the field.

SteelMember
06-18-2010, 08:35 AM
Dallas
NewEngland
Shitcinatti
and soaring up the charts... NY Jets.

SteelGhost
06-18-2010, 03:59 PM
I'll go with the other 31 NFL teams, LOL.

No respect for : Seattle, Arizona, Cleveland, Cincinnati, San Diego, Denver, Oakland, Kansas City, Carolina, Detroit, Tampa Bay.

Dislike for : Dallas, New England, Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville

Dislike but respect : Baltimore, Green Bay, Miami, Philadelphia.

Respect : New Orleans, San Francisco, Chicago, St. Louis, Atlanta, Houston, Washington, Minnesota, Buffalo,

Both New York teams can go either way between no respect and dislike :chuckle:

GoSlash27
06-18-2010, 05:46 PM
I have no respect for the Dallas Cowboys, the Cincinnati Bengals, or the Baltimore Ravens.
I have a whole lotta respect and admiration for the Green Bay Packers.

BigNastyDefense
06-18-2010, 06:57 PM
The Dallas Cowboys - Hey, Terry Bradshaw might not be able to spell CAT if you spot him the C and the T....but he can beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl twice! I also have no respect for Jerry Jones.

Cleveland Browns - Not so much the team....wait never mind, they have Walrus the Whiner as President of Football Operations....the fans have a massive inferiority complex and are delusional beyond belief.

Cincinnati Bengals - Mike Brown is a disgrace to his father's legacy...the fans won't show up when the team is winning...when the team isn't winning you see very little Bengals anything

New England Patriots - Spygate....Bellicheck...Brady...the other cheating aspects

Seattle Seahawks - Only one of the fouls called were bogus, but don't let common sense stop you from whining about how "unfair" your loss to the Steelers in SB XL was

The Duke
06-18-2010, 07:29 PM
The Atlanta Falcons

I really hate those guys :upyours:

Everyone else is cool. For now....

stlrtruck
06-18-2010, 08:44 PM
Patriots because of spygate and their arrogant pompous attitued towards the rest of the NFL
Cowboys because of their superiorty complex and nothing to show for it
Bengals because of their constant attempt at talking smack and the rarity to back it up
Seahawks because of their constant whining about SB 40

vasteeler
06-19-2010, 10:22 AM
*'s ............**** the *'s
rats ...........**** the rats
bungles.......**** the bungles
cryboys.......**** the cryboys
stains .........**** the stains

steelerdude15
06-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Well I can't say I that I don't respect a team, but there are teams I don't like.... The Ravens, Bengals, Cowboys, Patriots, and the Browns.

tube517
06-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Cowboys, Cheaters, Bungles, Stains, Dan Snyder for destroying a franchise,

Soufjerzz
06-20-2010, 04:42 AM
The Eagles, I live in the Philadelphia area and the way this team does business makes me sick. But what is even more is disturbing is the conduct of their fanbase. If respect is earned and not given, The Philadelphia Eagles have dont nothing to earn my respect and done even less to deserve a Championship.

Indo
06-21-2010, 09:48 AM
Patriots because of spygate and their arrogant pompous attitued towards the rest of the NFL
Cowboys because of their superiorty complex and nothing to show for it
Bengals because of their constant attempt at talking smack and the rarity to back it up
Seahawks because of their constant whining about SB 40

These are my 4 as well...

As for the Eagles----I have NO RESPECT for the fanbase; the team is OK
and the Colts---I actually DO espect THE TEAM, and what Dungy did with it. My problem is also with Peyton and the way he constantly throws his team under the bus