PDA

View Full Version : if you told me

Devilsdancefloor
04-24-2011, 10:12 PM
if you told me after game 3 of the nucks hawks series they wold be tied 3-3 and going to go back to Vancouver for game 7 i would have told you that you where on crack! they couldnt pass ,floor check or score goals, but since game 4 a totally different team. tonights game was a nail biter with the hawks winning in OT. Lets go HAWKS!!!

polamalubeast
04-24-2011, 10:37 PM
It's crazy.

If the Canucks lose game 7, it will be the biggest collapse in sports history!!!!!!

His will be worse than the Bruins last year or the Yankees of 2004, as the Canucks finished first in the NHL and he faces Chicago, which is not the same team as last year and would have missed the playoffs if Dallas would have won the last game of the season.

This is crazy!

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E

If Vancouver not wins against Chicago this year, he never win against Chicago in the playoffs.

The Blackhawks is shock the world!

steelpride12
04-24-2011, 10:39 PM
Just like last season when Philly was down 3-0 to the Bruins and came back to win the series it can and might just happen once again. Who knows. "That's why they play the game."

X-Terminator
04-24-2011, 11:09 PM
It's crazy.

If the Canucks lose game 7, it will be the biggest collapse in sports history!!!!!!

His will be worse than the Bruins last year or the Yankees of 2004, as the Canucks finished first in the NHL and he faces Chicago, which is not the same team as last year and would have missed the playoffs if Dallas would have won the last game of the season.

This is crazy!

U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E

If Vancouver not wins against Chicago this year, he never win against Chicago in the playoffs.

The Blackhawks is shock the world!

Nah, the Leafs coming back from 3-0 to beat the Wings in the '42 Stanley Cup Final is still the biggest collapse in NHL history, and in sports history. And believe it or not, I actually picked the Hawks to win this series because I felt it was the worst possible matchup for the Canucks because of their history.

polamalubeast
04-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Nah, the Leafs coming back from 3-0 to beat the Wings in the '42 Stanley Cup Final is still the biggest collapse in NHL history, and in sports history. And believe it or not, I actually picked the Hawks to win this series because I felt it was the worst possible matchup for the Canucks because of their history.

Yes, but the Canucks had the best record in the league and he led the series 3-0!....Chicago had great success against the Canucks in the last 2 years, but this year, Chicago is not the same team and Vancouver had the 3-0 lead in the series.....His will be the biggest choke and collapse in history if Vancouver loses this series.

When you have the best record in the league and leads you 3-0, you're supposed to win!

Goaline
04-25-2011, 01:06 AM
What a great series!!! I am looking forward to game 7 on Tuesday!

Devilsdancefloor
04-25-2011, 08:37 AM
i think i might have to buy me a Ben Smith jersey he has been a very pleasant surprise to say the least.