PDA

View Full Version : Owners and Players “Too Cooperative” in CBA Negotiations

stillers4me
04-15-2011, 12:56 PM
This just in from the NFL CBA negotiations: Goodell says the players and coaches have been “too cooperative” thus far, halting any real progress with the negotiations.

“Welcome to Minnesota,” Goodell chimed as he sipped from his Dunn Bros. latte in the Minnesota courthouse. “We’ve been trying to get rid of this Minnesota judge all this time for precisely this reason; nothing will ever get done in Minnesota.”

The people of the land filled with Scandinavian politeness, land of 10,000 lakes, land of confused sports fans, etc. have long been known to posses the “Minnesota Nice” curse. It sometimes takes people a full minute sitting at a stop sign before any one of the people waving the other one to go actually makes the first move. That is often followed by the two cars moving at the same time, stopping, and then restarting the smile and wave process.

We’re nice here in Minnesota, and it seems to rub off.

Reports of Terrell Suggs of the Baltimore Ravens giving Mike Tomlin a big hug after arriving at the courthouse in Minnesota have just surfaced. Suggs kissed Tomlin on the cheek and said “I love you man, you should know that.” Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinnati Bengals joined in, and was heard praising all the other Wide Receivers in the league...........

Read more @ http://nicepickcowher.com/2011/04/15/owners-and-players-too-cooperative-in-cba-negotiations/#more-6937

steelerfan
04-15-2011, 01:02 PM
Reports of Terrell Suggs of the Baltimore Ravens giving Mike Tomlin a big hug after arriving at the courthouse in Minnesota have just surfaced. Suggs kissed Tomlin on the cheek and said “I love you man, you should know that.” Chad Ochocinco of the Cincinnati Bengals joined in, and was heard praising all the other Wide Receivers in the league...........

Oh God!, Say it ain't so! :nono: :doh: