PDA

View Full Version : Ravens Fans Voting For Anyone But Rival Steeler On DWTS

stillers4me
04-13-2011, 05:16 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers-Baltimore Ravens rivalry is one of the fiercest in all of professional sports, and now it's spilling over from the gridiron to the dance floor.

Ravens fans are doing their best to vote for anyone but Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward on "Dancing With the Stars."

"We don't want to hear all year from Steeler fans that their smiling hero won," one Ravens fan posted on an online message board.

Callers to radio station 98 Rock in Baltimore expressed the same anti-Ward sentiment.

"I'd like to see Hines Ward lose that smile to the dance floor," one caller said............

Read more @ http://burgh.us/42k

stillers4me
04-13-2011, 05:25 AM
Flacco going pay for this......not that James Harrison needs a reason to turn him into turf pizza. :chuckle:

This means war!!

Even if you don't watch the show, you can call during the show every Monday night to vote. Next week, I think we get 8 votes each. Steelers Universe unite! Don't let Hines get beat by The Karate Kid. If you have more than one cell phone...get at all of them.

800-VOTE4-03
Sprint text 3403

HometownGal
04-13-2011, 05:50 AM
How terribly petty, but I expect nothing less from jealous Rats fans. :jerkit:

Hell - when StinkoCrotcho was on the show, I voted for him several times as I felt he earned my votes. Can't stand him on the football field but I thought for the most part, he danced pretty well.

Steeler Nation is worldwide and a group of Rats fans not voting for Hines isn't going to make a difference. Dumb asses.

86WARD
04-13-2011, 07:08 AM
Is it always the same number?

vader29
04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
You can vote on abc.com the night of the show also. I believe you get 8 or 9 votes per browser.

steelerfan
04-13-2011, 09:17 AM
Jesus, c'mon Rat fans! I mean WE Steeler fans wouldn't be voting against Ray Lewis when he is a contestant on...
" STABBING with the Stars! " :-)

Mamaduck43
04-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Is it always the same number?
Yes, the number will be the same through until the end of this season... 1-800-868-3403.....
Get your votes in as soon as the broadcast begins (8:00 EDT) and avoid busy signals... You can also vote on the DWTS website - - this coming Monday you will be able to cast 8 votes on each phone line and on each registered e-mail on-line....

Fan base is a huge influence - - Kirsty Alley and Ralph Macchio and also the Disney girl have large blocs of voters, and it is evident from last nights 'save' of Kendra, that she, also has a following.... Don't fail to vote - - - That mirror ball trophy has Hines' name on it!!!

SteelGhost
04-13-2011, 10:14 AM
How terribly petty, but I expect nothing less from jealous Rats fans. :jerkit:

Hell - when StinkoCrotcho was on the show, I voted for him several times as I felt he earned my votes. Can't stand him on the football field but I thought for the most part, he danced pretty well.

Steeler Nation is worldwide and a group of Rats fans not voting for Hines isn't going to make a difference. Dumb asses.

Amen Sis :thumbsup:

venom
04-13-2011, 10:23 AM
If you cant beat the Steelers on the field , try this then ?? Bunch of asswipes

The Duke
04-13-2011, 10:52 AM
I don't care for this dancing show, but this is just sad from ravens fans. Guess any kind of victory against the steelers would make their lives a lot better. Poor little things

Jesus, c'mon Rat fans! I mean WE Steeler fans wouldn't be voting against Ray Lewis when he is a contestant on...
" STABBI NG with the Stars! " :-)

No need, he should instantly win that one!

Butch
04-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Here is Hines response!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuPyQy-lOuQ

SteelerSal
04-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Here is Hines response!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuPyQy-lOuQ

Love it, Butch!!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

HometownGal
04-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Since the Rats haven't won jack shit in a good many years, their :der: fans can't differentiate between a football field and a dance floor. Those mental midgets are probably wondering why there aren't goal posts on the floor. :doh:

I was never a huge fan of Warren Sapp either, but the fat man wowed me on the dance floor several seasons ago. I voted for him quite a bit because I strongly believed for as huge a man as he is, he totally entertained and wasn't a half bad dancer. :thumbsup:

Angina
04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
While I'm voting my pea-pickin' lil' heart out for Hines every week, and will continue to do so, I don't find this a very credible threat by Raven's "fans," and I'm not worried.

These are the same "fans" that can't even keep the black-n-gold fans from invading their stadium and embarrassing them with a sea of terrible towels during their home games. Remember when Billick went to the local media there and told people NOT to sell their tickets to Steeler fans? SteelerNation is so frickin' awesome that opposing coaches actually have to gameplan against us!!!

Believe me, if Hines wasn't dancing well, I'd want his tenure on DWTS to end quickly and quietly, but that man is bringing it!! As Steeler fans we owe him our support in the form of every vote we're allowed!

Because SteelerNation will respond to the call, I have no doubt that the "fraidhens" fans will fail in their mission.

GutterflowerSteel
04-13-2011, 04:45 PM
I live in MD, and the Ratbird fans are SO filled with hate towards anything Steelers, it takes me aback sometimes - especially on the biased local news! One of the reasons I stopped listening to 98Rock is because they're obsessed with their hatred of the Steelers and our almighty Nation :) Plus I've got Sirius NFL Radio, which is way better. I don't think enough of those losers to care that much about hating them, unless we're playing against them. I always tell the mouthy ones that nobody gives a shit about the Raisins outside of Baltimore LOL Most of them are petty, whiney losers - even the ones who are friends :tongue1:

Count Steeler
04-13-2011, 04:47 PM

Do they even know how to vote? Let's not give them more credit than they deserve.

HometownGal
04-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Do they even know how to vote? Let's not give them more credit than they deserve.

Most of 'em don't even know how to dial a phone. :heh:

tihmtahm
04-13-2011, 05:38 PM
For some reason I get the recurring image of thousands of Tim Lumbers dressed up in their teddys (you all know the picture), pawing at milk cartons, lamp shades, and any other miscellaneous objects... like zombies and droning the words, "Noooooo, not Hines Ward... Nooooo not Hines Ward."

I know... pretty disturbing.

Edman
04-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Well, the Rats already live their lives with the Steelers in their heads 24/7, does it surprise you they're this petty?

The Ravens can't beat their big brother when it counts, and it's sticks in their craw. 0-3 in the playoffs, fools.

steelerdude15
04-13-2011, 11:11 PM
I've voted for him nearly every week so far. He sure can dance.

steeldevil
04-14-2011, 11:06 AM
Unless they are organized and put all their votes on 1 celebrity it won't make a difference. They don't have the numbers to put Hines in trouble...

I mean realistically, how many Ravens fans are there in the world? Maybe 10 million at tops?

Steelers? A lot more than that.

HometownGal
04-14-2011, 02:30 PM
They don't have the numbers to put Hines in trouble...

Bingo. Screw them. Rats fans would love to have a Hines Ward on their team.

Moose
04-14-2011, 02:56 PM
Unless they are organized and put all their votes on 1 celebrity it won't make a difference. They don't have the numbers to put Hines in trouble...

I mean realistically, how many Ravens fans are there in the world? Maybe 10 million at tops?

Steelers? A lot more than that. 10 million at tops ? ROFLMAO You're giving them credit for 9 million more than realistic...

steeldevil
04-14-2011, 03:16 PM
10 million at tops ? ROFLMAO You're giving them credit for 9 million more than realistic...

You are probably correct. Depends on what you would classify as a fan. Anyone that says the like the team and may not always keep up with them or watch the games. Or a hardcore fan that watches most games and keeps up with them. The point is they have a lot less fans than us lol