PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Pub in Heidelberg, Germany

dljheidelberg
04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Greetings fellow Steelers fans,

To all those living or traveling throughout Europe, in particular Germany, I wanted to take the liberty for future reference in putting the following officially recognized Steelers Pub by Art Rooney Jr. on the map.

The Dubliner Hotel & Irish Pub
Haupt Strasse 93
69117 Heidelberg
Germany

P.O.C. is Niall Skelly - owner @ info@dublinerheidelberg.com

Pub website @ www.dublinerheidelberg.com (http://www.dublinerheidelberg.com)

The above establishment is our official sponsor of the Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

Please see our thread/post under "Welcome Wagon" in the forum titled Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

Hope this information proves to be of some value.

Thankyou for your time and to promoting the Pittsburgh Steelers globally!

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

SMR
04-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Greetings fellow Steelers fans,

To all those living or traveling throughout Europe, in particular Germany, I wanted to take the liberty for future reference in putting the following officially recognized Steelers Pub by Art Rooney Jr. on the map.

The Dubliner Hotel & Irish Pub
Haupt Strasse 93
69117 Heidelberg
Germany

P.O.C. is Niall Skelly - owner @ info@dublinerheidelberg.com

Pub website @ www.dublinerheidelberg.com (http://www.dublinerheidelberg.com)

The above establishment is our official sponsor of the Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

Please see our thread/post under "Welcome Wagon" in the forum titled Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

Hope this information proves to be of some value.

Thankyou for your time and to promoting the Pittsburgh Steelers globally!

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany.

That is downright cool!!

:tt03::tt03::tt03:

cakmakli
06-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Were were you in the mid 90's when I was there? I would have been there almost every night.

I love Heidelberg and really love the Haupt Strasse. Sometimes when working the night shift around 0300 - 0400 I would sneak my patrol car down it.

Heidelberg is a very beautiful city and one that I hope to visit again. It is the perfect place for a Steeler Bar.

dljheidelberg
08-13-2011, 04:55 PM
SMR,
My sincere apologies for the late response.
It is indeed downright cool. We simply need to get everyone over there to come out of the woodwork and register on our site.
It is a blast during the regular season. Probably one of the coolest places you could cheer on our Steelers at. Check out the Dubliner Pub website and review the photos!
If you ever get to Germany, you now know where to find us.
Thanks for taking the time to post.

Kindest regards,

Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Germany

dljheidelberg
08-13-2011, 05:19 PM
Cakmakli,
My sincere apologies to you as well, for the delay in responding back.
I hear you about the mid 90's.
I'm sure you and many others are asking the same question.
I was delighted to see someone on these boards posting that actually knows Heidelberg, Germany.
I and all those over there that know this city couldn't agree more with you.
It is absolutely an amazing and beautiful city and to have a Steelers bar there is just incredible.
You now have a reason to get back to this fine city. The Heidelberger Pilsner is on tap and cold!
Seeing that you have a connection to this city, be sure to register on our Steelers site.
Check the forum out here on this site and look for the heading "Steelers Fan Club of Germany".
That way, you can stay in the loop with us on the other side of the pond.
Hope to see you over there one of these days!

Kindest regards,

Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Germany.