PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan Club of Germany

dljheidelberg
04-09-2011, 05:43 PM
Greetings fellow Steelers fans,

Thankyou for the opportunity to join "Steelers Universe" and to post on these boards.

I am in the process of finding and contacting as many Steelers fans as possible either living in Europe as local nationals or Americans currently based in Europe as active duty service members or Americans simply working or studying abroad.

You will be pleased to know that we just recently launched a Steelers fan base site out of Heidelberg, Germany due to the large number of fans living there and an existing "officially recognized Steelers Pub" by Art Rooney Jr. in the historical downtown area of Heidelberg.

For the Black and Gold faithful, we would be delighted to have you join our growing membership. If you ever get the chance to visit for a long weekend or for an extended stay, you are in for a treat @ the Dubliner Pub on Sundays during the regular season. The Dubliner is packed with Steelers fans from near and afar so you'll find yourself right at home. The location downtown Heidelberg and the overall atmosphere is truely a memorable experience!

On that note, here is the link to our German site. It is our goal to grow this site into the largest Steelers site outside the continental United States and with your participation, for those living abroad, we'll reach that goal.

In the meantime, if you're traveling thru Germany and you happen to visit Heidelberg, be sure to drop in for a cold Heidelberger 1603 Pilsner. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Heidelberg-Germany-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Meetup-Group/

Thankyou again for your time and to promoting our beloved Steelers globally!

Let the Black and Gold Revolution begin!

Go STEELERS!

Kindest regards,

Steelers Fan Club of Germany

HometownGal
04-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi there and welcome to The Universe! :wave: :drink: :tt02:

Count Steeler
04-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the international Universe.

steeldevil
04-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Welcome!!!

stillers4me
04-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Welcome to SU!! How awesome is this..Steelers fans from all over the globe finding and connecting with each other......and all because we all love an awesome team called the Pittsburgh Steelers! :tt03:

crcsnail
04-10-2011, 05:09 AM
welcome . i hope my comment on your site helped u find SU :)

Galax Steeler
04-10-2011, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the board.

venom
04-10-2011, 09:45 AM
Welcome and Enjoy

SteelerSal
04-10-2011, 09:58 AM
welcome . i hope my comment on your site helped u find SU :)

I read your comment and want to thank you for your help spreading SU around the world!! :drink:

:focus: Welcome to Steelers Universe, dljheidelberg (Steelers Fan Club of Germany)

Texasteel
04-12-2011, 04:05 AM
Welcome, I am very glad you are here.

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:06 PM
HometownGal,
Thanks for the welcome!
Love the "Women are Angels" statement.

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:09 PM
carnoj,
Thanks for the welcome!

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:10 PM
steeldevil,
Thanks for the welcome!

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:15 PM
stillers4me,
Thanks for the welcome!
It is awesome indeed connecting with fellow Steelers fans from around the world.
I have been promoting them for a life time on the international scene.
And the results have been excellent! LOL.

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:19 PM
crcsnail,
Yes indeed.
Thanks to your post on our German site, I found out about "Steelers Universe".
It is much appreciated.
Do keep in touch with us and hopefully we see you on our side of the pond.

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Galax Steeler,
Thanks for the welcome!

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:21 PM
venom,
Thanks for the welcome!

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:27 PM
SteelerSal,
Thanks for the welcome!
And congratulations on being a "Grandad".
I'm just noticing that you have your own site.
I shall visit it shortly.

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
04-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Texasteel,
Thanks for the kind welcome!
Glad to be hear.

Kindest regards,

SteelerSal
04-26-2011, 10:43 AM
SteelerSal,
Thanks for the welcome!
And congratulations on being a "Grandad".
I'm just noticing that you have your own site.
I shall visit it shortly.

Kindest regards,

I'm a "Grandad" 3 times over. :) Steelers Universe is the only place you need to visit...been to yours, very nice.

tube517
04-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Willkommen!

dljheidelberg
04-26-2011, 10:14 PM
tube517,

Recht herzlichen dank!

If you have a connection to Germany, or Europe for that matter, be sure to register on our site.

Thanks for the welcome.

Kindest regards,

dljheidelberg
12-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Greetings Steelers Nation,
Looking for some FB likes on our "German Steelers" page.
It seems as though it has taken for ever to get just above 100 likes. Lol.
Can we get some help from Steelers Nation to boost our ratings and improve our image?
We have a good thing going over here, but unfortunately we haven't met our goals as expected.
Perhaps one of the "Steelers Universe" admin folks can repost this so as to give this FB page some publicity.
Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated! Thank you.
Here is our FB link.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pittsburgh-Steelers-Fan-Club-of-Germany/116638295083200?ref=hl

dljheidelberg
12-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Though our season is over with the loss to the Bengals today, we remain committed to promoting our beloved Pittsburgh Steelers on the international scene. Check us out on FB @ "Pittsburgh Steelers Fan Club of Germany". Merry Christmas everyone!

Greetings fellow Steelers fans,

Thankyou for the opportunity to join "Steelers Universe" and to post on these boards.

I am in the process of finding and contacting as many Steelers fans as possible either living in Europe as local nationals or Americans currently based in Europe as active duty service members or Americans simply working or studying abroad.

You will be pleased to know that we just recently launched a Steelers fan base site out of Heidelberg, Germany due to the large number of fans living there and an existing "officially recognized Steelers Pub" by Art Rooney Jr. in the historical downtown area of Heidelberg.

For the Black and Gold faithful, we would be delighted to have you join our growing membership. If you ever get the chance to visit for a long weekend or for an extended stay, you are in for a treat @ the Dubliner Pub on Sundays during the regular season. The Dubliner is packed with Steelers fans from near and afar so you'll find yourself right at home. The location downtown Heidelberg and the overall atmosphere is truely a memorable experience!

On that note, here is the link to our German site. It is our goal to grow this site into the largest Steelers site outside the continental United States and with your participation, for those living abroad, we'll reach that goal.

In the meantime, if you're traveling thru Germany and you happen to visit Heidelberg, be sure to drop in for a cold Heidelberger 1603 Pilsner. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Heidelberg-Germany-Pittsburgh-Steelers-Meetup-Group/

Thankyou again for your time and to promoting our beloved Steelers globally!

Let the Black and Gold Revolution begin!

Go STEELERS!

Kindest regards,

Dwinsgames
12-26-2012, 06:21 PM
I am a nice guy , honestly I am and I welcome everyone , but seeing you have been here since April of 2011 and every post ( 18 ) in in same 2 threads it seems you are here just to publicize your own site and to me that is just rude and taking advantage of the good people who made this site work ..... prove me wrong and start posting about football and not your facebook page we would be interested in hearing what you have to say about Steelers football ....

:drink:

I know someone will be pissed at me for saying this but such is life on the internet