PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Steelers Fans

stillers4me
04-09-2011, 10:44 AM
As I said in my first “The Art Of…”post, it takes a special person to forever scar their bodies in the name of their favorite sports team. I’d be willing to bet the number of people with Steelers tattoos far outweighs any other NFL franchise, maybe even any other sports team period.

I don’t know anyone with a baseball tat.

In preparation for my next Art Of post, I scowered the internet for some of the best Steelers tattoos I could find. I came across one in particular that will be featured in a separate article, but until then I thought I would compile my favorites and post them here.

You can still send me photos of your favorite Steelers tattoo to adammeckler@gmail.com – It can be an idea of a tat you want to get, your friend’s, or yours. I’d love to feature a tattoo sent to me by one of our readers.

The reason there are so many Steelers tattoos out there is obvious. The Steelers are the greatest professional sports team in America, maybe the world. If I knew more about the world, I’d be able to verify that, but I don’t, so you’ll just have to have faith that it’s the truth............

read more @
http://nicepickcowher.com/2011/04/08/crazy-steelers-fans/

steeldevil
04-09-2011, 11:18 AM
My brother has a Steelers tattoo on his arm. If I ever decide to get tattoos I would probably get a steelers one.

Mamaduck43
04-09-2011, 04:00 PM
I started thinking about getting the round Steelers emblem placed over my heart - - way back in the '70's!!!! Thank goodness I didn't go through with it... As gravity has set in, the damn thing would be an elongated oval now.... Tee hee......

Borski
04-09-2011, 04:55 PM
I don’t know anyone with a baseball tat.

I don't know anyone personally but I have seen plenty of baseball tats, usually Yankees but I saw a Pirates tat once.

Anyways I don't like tats period so I'd never get one.

HometownGal
04-09-2011, 06:15 PM
I never in a million years dreamed I would ever think about getting a tat as I'm a total girlie-girl and always thought tats on women looked trashy, but I got the Pens logo with #55 in the middle (Gonchar) back in September, 2009, as a birthday gift from my late husband. I plan on getting a small Steelers tat before the end of the summer. :tt03: :thumbsup: My Pens tat is high enough up on my arm that it is totally up to me whether it shows or not.

Galax Steeler
04-10-2011, 06:37 AM
I have been thinking about another tat and if I do it will be a Steelers tat.