PDA

View Full Version : Eagles' Player Tweets Obscene Comment At Big Ben

SteelerEmpire
04-08-2011, 12:29 PM
On Thursday, word emerged that Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger won’t be living with his future wife until she’s his current wife, due to the couple’s religious beliefs.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/b8Rs3

steeldevil
04-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Since Roger G. already said that fines would still be handed out, I think this would be a good time to give one. But he won't.

Chidi29
04-08-2011, 03:08 PM
And Herremans is a veteran too. You'd think he would know better than to say something stupid like that.

Stay classy Philly.

SteelerFanInStl
04-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Just another jackass in the NFL.

HometownGal
04-08-2011, 04:41 PM
I'd love to see the skeletons in Herreman's closet. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Jagoff. :upyours:

Here ya go, Mr. Perfect. Nice and steaming hot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qy4iftwk5JM/TOD_qqld5-I/AAAAAAAAJkw/S_pK71si-RY/s1600/ShutTheFuckUp.jpg

Nadroj 20
04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
The biggest issue was his use of the word "rapistberger"...if he wanted to sincerely compliment Ben he wouldn't have used that term. So basically he was just trying to be a funny smartass and instead he looks like a jerk.

siss
04-08-2011, 05:13 PM
The next time we play his team someone will give him an extra hard push!

salamander
04-08-2011, 05:15 PM
The next time we play his team someone will give him an extra hard push!

We will get fined for that and the Pats* will get 2 extra draft picks.

stillers4me
04-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Who gives a rats ass.

Ben's got the babe and the resume.

:upyours:

BPS3akaWirels3
04-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Todd loves to tweet a lot.. He got into some hot water for bashing homo's.... Not sure what he tweets so much about stupid stuff..

Count Steeler
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Stay classy Philly.

Now there's an oxymoron. A classy Philly? I'm surprised my screen didn't blow up.

86WARD
04-08-2011, 07:49 PM
he's an idiot...

JonM229
04-08-2011, 08:12 PM
What a dick

Craic
04-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Not sure about the wisdom of Ben broadcasting that information-what with the way his past has been laid out in the open...

But neither does it excuse that kind of comment. Idiot.

SteelGhost
04-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Who is Todd Herreman ? :noidea:

SteelerEmpire
04-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Who is Todd Herreman ? :noidea:

I know more about who's on Mars than who todd herreman is... I see he found a way to make a name for himself though...

Count Steeler
04-09-2011, 04:46 AM
I know more about who's on Mars than who todd herreman is... I see he found a way to make a name for himself though...

Now he has had his 15 minutes of fame. Must not be a football player of note.

zulater
04-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Not sure about the wisdom of Ben broadcasting that information-what with the way his past has been laid out in the open...

I actually agree with you Preach.

I'm sure Ben or whoever revealed their prenuptial chaste did it in an innocent fashion, but given his history ( even in it's best light Ben has some baggage) I can see how it comes off looking phoney. That was something that would have best kept private imo.

That said the Eagle player violated the man code imo.

stillers4me
04-09-2011, 05:56 AM
That said the Eagle player violated the man code imo.

Nice way to put it.

And I'm sure there is more than a few players in the NFL (and all the other sports) that read about Ben last year and said to themselves, "there but for the grace of God go I".

Or more like, "I glad it's him not me." :chuckle:

Butch
04-09-2011, 06:27 AM
WTF???

So now Ben should have just kept it under wraps??? So then when it does come out (and we all know it would be front page the very next day) nobody would say something stupid about it??? Are you serious???

It doesn't matter what he does or how he does it his past will always be there and there will always be some who will criticise him no matter what he does or how he does it. He's made his mistakes and like all of us we have to live with those he has proven to us high and mighty Steeler fans that he is HUMAN...imagine that!!! Making mistakes is a part of life...dealing with it is how we build Character. Don't know about anybody else, but for me "In Ben I Trust!!!" Who's with me???

Look I don't agree with the marriage for selfish reasons I want him to be married to football and the Steelers, but if he's going to do it then I wish him the best of Luck. Who knows it might just make him a better QB as well. We will see.

JonM229
04-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Eagles TE Brent Celek (http://twitter.com/brentcelek) is also a douche:

Hahaha so true RT @toddherremans: What a turnaround... Rapistberger to Religiousberger... Good for him!
9:13 AM Apr 7th via Echofon

I see @toddherremans made @ProFootballTalk Good for him!
about 22 hours ago via Echofon

siss
04-09-2011, 09:28 AM
I think Ben was asked a question and he answered it. And its not like he said "we aren't living together until marriage and neither should you," he just said thats what they are doing. And how do you know they aren't doing it to keep the parents happy (his and hers parents)?

venom
04-09-2011, 10:36 AM
Whos Todd Herremans again ?

Devilsdancefloor
04-09-2011, 01:59 PM
again sometimes technology is a bad thing and pro athletes should be banned from having twitter accounts. he was a ass and he knows it. hopefully someone will remind his ass who is QB is

steel striker
04-09-2011, 03:32 PM
This certain eagles player has done what in the NFL? Exactly NOTHING so he needs to shut his pie hole. I know whatever Ben does or does not do will be questioned but, I hope someone drills this punk if there is a season this year.

zulater
04-09-2011, 07:18 PM
WTF???

So now Ben should have just kept it under wraps??? So then when it does come out (and we all know it would be front page the very next day) nobody would say something stupid about it??? Are you serious???

It doesn't matter what he does or how he does it his past will always be there and there will always be some who will criticise him no matter what he does or how he does it. He's made his mistakes and like all of us we have to live with those he has proven to us high and mighty Steeler fans that he is HUMAN...imagine that!!! Making mistakes is a part of life...dealing with it is how we build Character. Don't know about anybody else, but for me "In Ben I Trust!!!" Who's with me???

Look I don't agree with the marriage for selfish reasons I want him to be married to football and the Steelers, but if he's going to do it then I wish him the best of Luck. Who knows it might just make him a better QB as well. We will see.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/07/religious-roethlisberger-wont-live-with-fiancee-before-marriage/#comments

Read the comments, hey I'm with Ben, I think he and the marriage are legit, I don't think he was ever the monster or even the punk that he was made out to be. But going public with his pre marital chastity does nothing but open him up to ridicule. Some things are better kept private.

It's just the way it is for now. Sorry, but that's the truth.

GBMelBlount
04-09-2011, 08:45 PM

Exactly what I was thinking on both counts.