PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers Continue To Fly Under The Radar

Galax Steeler
06-16-2010, 04:11 AM
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2010/6/15/1517515/pittsburgh-steelers-continue-to#storyjump

solardave
06-16-2010, 05:44 AM
Holmes leaving (well actually the door did hit him on the way out) is not as big a deal as everyone outside of our camp thinks. Don't forget he's suspended too. Besides we have new blood who will step in and fill the void. "That's how you be great!" I'm glad we aren't getting any love. It makes the chip bigger. After we win 3 of the first 4 we'll see where they rank us. If Young is suspended we may win all four.

BuddhaBus
06-16-2010, 06:27 AM
I wish I had a large sum of cash to plunk down on this. I'm feeling much more confident in our team than I did 2 months ago. I feel like we may have drafted VERY well, Ben seems to be in better shape/ and mindset, we get Troy, Aaron, McFadden, Foote, Leftwich and Randle-El back and replaced 2 bad coaches (special teams and O-line). I think we're going to be much better than the... ahem... "experts" think. The disrespect (probably earned after last year's debacle) has always motivated this team in the past. This may be like poking an angry gorilla in a chicken wire cage with a sharp stick. Not a good thing for the rest of the league. :tt03:

venom
06-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Just the way I like it. They wont know what hit them

steelpride12
06-16-2010, 08:28 AM
It's funny how through everything that has happened this off season (Holmes trade, Losing Ben for at least 4 games) I actually feel more confident about the season because of those than if they didn't happen at all. I feel the players now have their heads on straight and with some new coaches and old players returning, this finally looks like Our Pittsuburgh Steelers.

Of course as well we are underdog's where we flourish our best. Every news reporter, media writer and other fans have wrote this team off a long time ago and im licking my chops knowing that.

siss
06-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Im telling you keeping a franchise super bowl winning QB on ice for 4 games might turn out to our advantage. He's going to be twitching for 4 weeks. It'll be like Christmas for Big Ben when he steps out on that field. And seriously can you name a better team for Ben to annihilate in his return then the Browns? If we can go 2-2 and then unleash a pent up Big Ben on the league I see us going 5-3 to start the season