PDA

View Full Version : Who is our toughest competition on Dancing With The Stars?

Godfather
04-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Ralph is the best dancer. Wendy has been showing a lot of improvement and has a fan base from her daytime talk show. Chris is one of the better dancers in the group. Chelsea will stay in it for a while because the judges don't like her partner's unconventional routines but the fans do. Kirstie has good moves and a lot of people in this country are overweight and are happy to see her do well. Petra will get a lot of votes from male viewers who were originally drawn in by the athletes.

Psycho Ward 86
04-01-2011, 08:22 PM
Yup, it's definitely the offseason.

Borski
04-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Brett Farve

NCSteeler
04-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Godfather I didn't even know you were on DWS. LOL

HometownGal
04-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Ralph. He has prior dance experience on Broadway. I still think Hines gets to the finals and wins the Mirrorball. :thumbsup:

Moose
04-02-2011, 07:04 AM
Brett ? Oh GOD, he's back ?

Mamaduck43
04-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I think that Romeo may end up in the finals with Hines... He has the moves and the personality... But, I really think that HInes will be victorious.... Kym is the perfect partner and she always brings out the best in her partners.. His choreography in the first two dances was the most difficult among the celebrities... I am anxious to see how he does with the Latin dances - - we will find out on Monday with the Samba... And I would love to see them set his Paso to Renegade - - that would be awesome...
I also think that it is humorous that he has mentioned that he doesn't feel comfortable in the tight dancers' pants - - and then he wears lycra uniforms for every game during the season.... Sigh.....
Go, Hines and Kym.....

7willBheaven
04-02-2011, 12:50 PM
I didnt know we all were on the show too...wow.