PDA

View Full Version : 5 Reasons the Steelers Are Favorites to Win Super Bowl XLVI

SteelerEmpire
04-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Pittsburgh came close to winning Super Bowl XLV. That makes them at least worth of mention when it comes time to talk about candidates to play in and claim victory in Super Bowl XLVI.

LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/651373-pittsburgh-steelers-5-reasons-the-steelers-are-favorites-to-win-super-bowl-xlvi

stillers4me
04-01-2011, 05:48 PM
I thought it was our birthright. :noidea:

HometownGal
04-02-2011, 06:41 AM
With the players and coaching staff we currently have, I think the Steelers should always be in the Top 5 on the list of Super Bowl contenders. With the addition of Coach Lake (God that sounds so good! :applaudit:) and a good draft and/or FA signing, our weakest link may become a strength at some point soon. :thumbsup:

Moose
04-02-2011, 07:17 AM
Ugh ! I still haven't gotten over the last SB. Giving up 21 pts ( turnovers ) and coming soooo close to winning ( damn fumble ), still cuts me hard. Knowing that we ' probably ' would've scored on that drive.....ugh! I still have real bad thoughts, especially knowing that we BEAT OURSELVES !! I hope the team, and I believe they will, comes out at the season beginning kickin' butt and wanting revenge !! Favorites to win SB !!??? I hope not, we usually do better when flying UNDER the radar and underdogs....kinda the sneak up from behind technique. GO STEELER'S !!!

86WARD
04-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Yeah...no thanks on being "the favorites."