PDA

View Full Version : With the 31st pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, the Steelers select...

DFlo
03-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Hey guys,

I'm running an interactive mock draft with the fan forums of all NFL teams where the fans get to vote and make the pick for their respective team.

So far the fans have voted:
Carolina - Fairley
Denver - Dareus
Buffalo - Newton
Cincinnati - Green
Arizona - Bowers
Cleveland - Peterson
San Francisco - Von Miller
Tennessee - Blaine Gabbert
Cowboys - Prince Amukamara
Redskins - Julio Jones
Texans - Robert Quinn
Vikings - Ryan Mallett
Lions - Tyron Smith
Rams - Aldon Smith
Dolphins - Mark Ingram
Jaguars - Christian Ponder
Patriots - JJ Watt
Chargers - Cameron Jordan
Giants - Anthony Castonzo
Bucs - Ryan Kerrigan
Chiefs - Phil Taylor
Colts - Derek Sherrod
Eagles - Gabe Carimi
Saints - Cameron Heyward
Seahawks - Mike Pouncey
Ravens - Jimmy Smith
Falcons - Brandon Harris
Patriots - Muhammad Wilkerson
Bears - Corey Liuget
Jets - Justin Houston
Steelers - ???

You can vote for the player you want the Steelers to select in this poll:
Interactive Mock Draft Poll
(http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/interactivemock)

Also, if you write a short 3-sentence description as to why this player should be drafted in this thread, I will pick out the best write-up and post it in the mock draft section along with your name!

***Also for mods, I hope you don't see this as spam. I am just trying to get the right fans to vote for their team, so we get the right mock draft. If you have any problems, please let me know.

DFlo
03-23-2011, 01:52 PM
So far Solder is in the lead with 13 votes, followed by Aaron Williams at 9 votes.

LLT
03-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Hey brother...I moved your thread to the draft section. Nothing wrong with it...I just wanted it in the right section so that draftniks can find it easier.

Aussie_steeler
03-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Thats a scenario I dont really like. Solder is the only player of significant value.

This would be the ideal scenario for someone to trade up for a QB like Andy Dalton. Take and extra pick in the 2nd and land a combo like Marcus Cannon and Brandon Burton/ Curtis Brown

Amazed to see that Christian Ponder was overdrafted to that degree

Texasteel
03-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Marcus Cannon, and Curtis Brown would put a huge smile on my face.

DFlo
03-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Going to let it run overnight and tabulate the results in the morning.

So far Nate Solder leads with 20 votes, Aaron Williams in 2nd place with 16, and Marcus Cannon in 3rd place with 8 votes.

Keep voting guys!

DFlo
03-24-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey guys,

The results are updated! You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft Results (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/fanmockresults)

You can see the voting breakdown in the Voting History tab!

And feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting guys - we do one team every day and the next one will start sometime soon! The Green Bay Packers are now OTC.

NCSteeler
03-25-2011, 12:01 AM
That's a pretty cool Mock

Also check out the diehard fans of the bills and lion each bringing out over 100 votes, sorry Panther could only muster 11 people interested enough to vote. LOL

DFlo
03-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi guys, if you remember this from a little while ago some of you voted for who your team should take in the Interactive Mock Draft. Well the first round is now complete.

You can check out a little summary of the results here:

Interactive Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/interactivemock)

Click on the results tab to see who each team took and how the first round played out.

Also, I'm going to be running a new Interactive Mock starting Sunday, so feel free to bookmark the page and get ready to vote again if you are interested.

DFlo
03-27-2011, 07:12 PM
That's a pretty cool Mock

Also check out the diehard fans of the bills and lion each bringing out over 100 votes, sorry Panther could only muster 11 people interested enough to vote. LOL

Thanks man, yeah it had more to do with the fact that I couldn't get into some of the bigger forums in time and this was relatively new. This go around there should be much more voting for all teams.

FYI, Interactive Mock 2.0 is officially live and the Panthers are OTC.

You guys will be OTC in a few days, but in the meantime feel free to bookmark the page and vote daily for all the teams!

Also, if anyone is interested in providing some commentary and write about the team picks, let me know!

Iron Steeler
03-27-2011, 10:59 PM
hoping jimmy smith or brandin harris drop to us