PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the stars... REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR HINES!

Iron Steeler
03-22-2011, 07:52 PM
Not gonna lie, for some reason I enjoy dancing with the stars...( hot girls dancing in hot dresses maybe) or possible the appreciation of the art of DANCE! ( probably more reason number 1)

Although our boy HINES is on and he is surprisingly really good!

So he need our help Steeler Nation!! make sure you watch or at least find out how to vote!

zulater
03-22-2011, 09:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Better yet, vote for Hines for the Madden 2012 cover.

Kittyfish
03-23-2011, 09:12 AM
You know I loves ya, zu, and can understand you don't care about DWTS, but Hines wants to win this. Who wants to be voted off a competition? He has put a lot of time and effort into this already and I'm sure he wants to do well. So at the risk of sounding like a broken record, here is what you need to know to help Hines stay on the show.

You don't have to watch the show if you don't want. Just call 1-800-868-3403 at any point between 8 and 10 on Monday nights - the number will always be the same. The number of votes you can cast will vary from week to week - keep dialling until you hear the message "thank you for voting on Dancing With the Stars" instead of "thank you for voting for Hines and Kym" or whatever the exact wording is. You can also text your votes and vote online but I can't speak to those as I don't do either.

ETA - I voted on the Madden cover. :-)