PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XLVI Odds-Steelers have good odds

ivanmata
03-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Steelers are third 9/1 behind the Packers and Patriots

http://www.sportswagersource.com/nfl-betting-odds

SteelerEmpire
03-22-2011, 01:13 PM
I say the Packers get a hangover and the Pats have already perfected the art of "choking" in the playoffs...

HometownGal
03-22-2011, 04:26 PM
I don't see the Pack repeating and I don't even see the Pats* in the AFCC game.

What cracks me up is seeing the Chargers in the Top 5. :lol: Are these jerkwads blind to the fact that Boo Boo Rivers and that team loaded with talent find a way to choke and gag on a hairball every season? :doh:

steeldevil
03-22-2011, 04:32 PM
The Packers should be really good after getting a lot of those injured players back.

The Pats* are the Pats*. As long as Marsha is there they will be "ranked" high.

Kittyfish
03-23-2011, 09:23 AM
What is the world coming to? Dallas isn't favored to win it all? The Mighty Cowboys aren't even in the top 5? I think I saw a pig flying by my window just now...

Psycho Ward 86
03-23-2011, 05:00 PM
I say the Packers get a hangover and the Pats have already perfected the art of "choking" in the playoffs...

How? They had the most players on IR (and also the most starters) of any team in the league and won the Superbowl. Not to mention they are one of the youngest teams in the league. They are primed to be sitting on a pedestal atop the NFC North for a long long time. Front office is one of the best as well.

We thought they were scary in the superbowl? Oh boy....well they're HEALTHY now. Watch out world.

The Duke
03-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Before even looking at it I knew the patriots and chargers would be near the top. Thought the cowboys would be there too, and I'm pleasantly surprised they weren't Still they couldn't leave them out of the top 10....

The bucs seem like the best bet out of the lowest ranked teams

How? They had the most players on IR (and also the most starters) of any team in the league and won the Superbowl. Not to mention they are one of the youngest teams in the league. They are primed to be sitting on a pedestal atop the NFC North for a long long time. Front office is one of the best as well.

We thought they were scary in the superbowl? Oh boy....well they're HEALTHY now. Watch out world.

meh, hangovers can happen to any team, especially young ones. Our 09 team looked loaded and that year was terrible