PDA

View Full Version : Pouncey "a star," at Florida Pro Day

LLT
03-16-2011, 12:15 PM
Pouncey "a star," at Florida Pro Day
3/15/2011
theredzone.org

All 32 NFL teams were on hand to see Mike Pouncey and the rest of the Florida Gators go through their Pro Day today in Gainesville according to Rob Rang of CBSSports.com.

Pouncey was the unquestioned center attraction at the event, as numerous offensive line coaches attended the event, as well as general managers (Jacksonville's Gene Smith) and head coaches (New England's Bill Belichick). The Jaguars' Andy Heck, Bears' Mike Tice, and Steelers' Sean Kugler were among the offensive line coaches in attendance.

Read More: http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/15736/Pouncey--a-star---Black-slow-at-Florida-Pro-Day/Default.aspx

Texasteel
03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
Actually I was hoping he would look real bad. He is still THE guy I want, but I know he is also the guy we can't have. :censored:@#&&&@#@

XxKnightxX
03-17-2011, 12:57 AM
Im all up for trading up to get him, We hit Home Runs in the first round, Im willing to sacrifice to get him. Simple as that, because the CB is slowly thinning out from the Projections in the draft and at 31 its such a bitter spot, basically being the losers of the Super Bowl and getting a not so good area to pick.

solardave
03-17-2011, 02:06 AM
Would go a long way to solidifying the O-line. Not to mention having twins for the first time ever playing on a line together. I know "dream on".