PDA

View Full Version : Eisenberg: The Real Road Map For (the Ravens) Beating (the) Steelers

SteelerEmpire
03-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Missed this article ? Don't know if it was posted already, but here it goes:

Article:

Sorry, but it's just too easy to say the Green Bay Packers provided the Ravens with a road map for how to beat Pittsburgh Sunday in Super Bowl XLV in Dallas.

Spread the field, abandon the run, throw over the defense . . . win.

It's that easy? Now the Ravens know what to do, and their Pittsburgh problem is behind them?

Please.

LINK: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/Articles/2011/02/Eisenberg_-_The_Real_Road_Map_For_Beating_Steelers.aspx

SteelerFanInStl
03-10-2011, 04:38 PM
Yea, right. If only they had Aaron Rodgers as their QB, that would be a good start...

XxKnightxX
03-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Yea, right. If only they had Aaron Rodgers as their QB, that would be a good start...

Yeah they forgot about that, but they still consider Flacco a more elite QB than Ben or Rodgers. Even though hes had so much more talent around him and hastn done anything.

Mtn.Steel
03-10-2011, 05:45 PM
This was my favorite

here's how you beat the steelers:
1.) no Turnovers, and Maybe create a couple... if possible
2.) power running STARTING with Le'Ron bringing in extra Gards for traps and Counters
3.) deep passes
4.) Quick Slants and Pick Plays to Open Boldin up

WOW! This guy is a true savant! In other words you can beat the Steelers IF you do everything well. Damn, the leak is out. No way we win one single game next year:(

I have always said "whats a guard without a U? I bet Hines could "open Boldin up"!

Count Steeler
03-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Amazes me how they forget about the 3 turnovers that cooked our goose. Spread the field all you want, we only lost by 6 to the "elite" Rodgers, even after giving up a pick 6 and 2 more freebies. Can't wait till next season, if there is one.

Edman
03-10-2011, 09:01 PM
The Ravens were handed as much gift turnovers as Green Bay. So why did they lose and Green Bay win? It hasn't occurred to the Baltimorons yet that Green Bay has something they don't: A Quarterback. Joe Flacco is marginal at best.

21 Green Bay points were off of Pittsburgh turnovers. If the Steelers were half as good taking care of the ball, they win XLV.

But whatever, it's the Ravens showing their inferiority complex again.

siss
03-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Its cute they they think they might someday be able to beat us!

HometownGal
03-11-2011, 06:29 AM
21 Green Bay points were off of Pittsburgh turnovers. If the Steelers were half as good taking care of the ball, they win XLV.

But whatever, it's the Ravens showing their inferiority complex again.

This. ^^^ Perfectly stated. :drink: