PDA

View Full Version : Cindrich: Current Negotiations Sorely Miss Dan Rooney

stillers4me
03-07-2011, 05:13 AM
Ralph Cindrich is a local sports agent and attorney who represents a number of NFL players including James Farrior. He joined the FAN Morning Show to talk about the latest information regarding the CBA negotiations.

Cindrich said there is a lot of misinformation surrounding the current collective bargaining talks between the NFL and NFLPA. However, there is nothing unusual going on because this has happened before.

Cindrich has experience in contract negotiations and explains in legal terms what would happen when and if the union decertifies. But, he thinks both sides want to get a deal done, especially the owners since they don’t have the TV money to sustain a lockout.
Cindrich said the presence of a federal mediator is a good thing. The mediator is able to take control of the talks and set the rules for both sides. However, he said the current negotiations sorely miss Steelers owner Dan Rooney.

In the end, Cindrich believes there will be a season next year and the league won’t miss any games............

Listen here @ http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/03/04/cindrich-current-negotiations-sorely-miss-dan-rooney/

HometownGal
03-07-2011, 06:22 AM
I have no doubt whatsoever that Mr. Rooney's presence and input would be a tremendous asset to the ongoing negotiations. However, I don't rule him out from making an appearance and getting more involved if some progress isn't made and soon.