PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Steelers Have Excellent Track Record When Drafting Late

stillers4me
02-28-2011, 05:32 PM
In 2000, Kevin Colbert signed on as the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Director Of Football Operations, and in the 11 drafts since he was hired, he has not once missed on first round selection. All of his selections became starters on the team, and many of them have been bestowed with various NFL honors.

Colbert is the reason that Steelers’ fans never worry about the draft, and who the team will select, because they have learned to trust in the man calling the shots, there is little choice but to do so, when the man has a track record of success, after all.........

Read more @ http://steelhurtin.com/2011/02/28/pittsburgh-steelers-have-excellent-track-record-when-drafting-late/

Psycho Ward 86
02-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Looking at the title i thought they were talking about the late rounds...and i was about to laugh. Kudos for being a 1st round ace though [Colbert]

86WARD
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Looking at the title i thought they were talking about the late rounds...and i was about to laugh. Kudos for being a 1st round ace though [Colbert]

Same here...after Round 4, it's pretty much garbage...lol...