PDA

View Full Version : #1 seeds?

steeldevil
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Who do you guys think will be the 4 #1 seeds in the NCAA tournament?

I would have to say Kansas, Ohio State, Pitt, and Duke right now.

I think if one of those 4 is gonna slip it would be Pitt. Mainly because they will likely lose 1 more game and have a good chance of losing 2 more IMO.

I do not think BYU will get a #1 seed even if Pitt slips. It would likely go to Purdue or Texas if they somehow don't lose again and win the Big 12 tournament.

Nadroj 20
02-27-2011, 09:05 PM
I like your #1's as of now and even though I'm a huge Pitt fan I agree with you with them maybe NOT getting a 1 seed. They play in the toughest conference so there is a good chance they can lose another game...and then they have to go through the big east tourney.

Also agreed with you thinking on BYU. I am just not convinced that both BYU and San Diego State coming from the Mt. West will be very successful in the tourney. BYU has a better chance with Jimmer.

I am so excited for this time of year! Cant wait steeldevil

steeldevil
03-01-2011, 06:42 AM
No way Texas gets a #1 seed now.

Still can't believe BYU is #3 in the polls.

steeldevil
03-02-2011, 10:29 PM
BYU does not look like a #1 now that they kicked their best big guy off the team for having sex with his girlfriend. They are losing by 20 at home to some random team.

Nadroj 20
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Yeah I heard about that. I guess its some kind of strict religious code everyone at the school must follow. Either way I did not see this team doing much and it appears that without this guy they are worse off.

Steelerone67
03-03-2011, 07:25 PM
i like Ohio state Kansas byu and Pitt

steeldevil
03-04-2011, 10:34 AM
i like Ohio state Kansas byu and Pitt

Not a chance in hell BYU gets a #1 seed now.

Well unless the selection commitee draws teams out of a hat.

Nadroj 20
03-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Not a chance in hell BYU gets a #1 seed now.

Well unless the selection commitee draws teams out of a hat.

Well this isnt the BCS so I think we're safe...:chuckle: